[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (1 Viewer)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Overrating them much eh? They play only Serie A we'll see where they end up next year with European cups.

Don't be blinded if the worst Milan of Berlusconi era can put 2 past them at home and scare them to death then Juve can do even more. It's up to Juve to make it happen. I mean Roma's first loss of the season.
Milan putting two goals past them (and outplaying them) doesn't mean much. This is a game against a direct scudetto contender, surely Roma will be much more concentrated against us than against Milan. This is a must-win game for them that'll define their season.

There is also the fact that we are playing against wingers. Milan are comfortable defending in two banks of four and attacking on the counter whereas we can't counter and find ourselves in 2 vs 1 situation or with 5 defenders when playing against wingers and offensive fullbacks.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Okay... just a quick question, if I may?

Juventus are on a 9 game winning streak in the league, have scored 23 goals and conceded 1 during this run, so... what were those arguments for changing the formation, again?
i just want juve to be a bit more...

how do you say.....

EUROPIAN.

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
If Pirlo is unavailable I hope to see Marchisio in that holding role just like in vs Atalanta.

We should rain death upon Roma's left. Strootman is bound to get booked, Ljjajic is pretty lazy (not sure if it's changed) and Dodo lol come on now

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Around 1,8 million euros made from gate receipts for this match, which is a Serie-A record for us. It's only surpassed by our home match against Bayern last season and the home match against Real Madrid this season.

liquid money :touched:

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
Pretty neat, if just our fans were danes, germans and english, who gladly spend shit-loads of money on beer, we would be on the road to a financial scudetto straight away - take that Galliani! Guess u have to go for the 'only team in red and black stripes' or 'most mediocre black midfielders' scudetto, if you wanna win anything this season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)