[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (3 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Am looking forward to the moments when he will be forced to switch to Llorente since Llorente dwarfs Castan. Tevez will have to count on his speed & wits today.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Now everybody are speaking of Benatia-Castan skills and that they are unbeatable.Okay,Benatia is 1.91m,maybe he will be good in the air but what about one on one with 1.73 Tevez and his magnificant skills?
Yes Gervinho is quick and can run on counterattacks and is dangereous.But our team is a complete machine,so everyone can score.I like how Conte approaches this match.He is so fired up and pumped by whole bullshit of Toti-Roma publicly offending of Juve that he will do everything to fire up all our squad in order to demolish this fucks.It wont be easy but we will win.Just wait and see.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Everyone will be speaking of them because they have conceded the least amount of goals. Am hoping we destroy them & I too like how we are approaching this match. An sure Conte will fire up the boys as usual.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am happy (if) Pirlo starts.Thats means that Pogba will have his usual ,more attacking role in order to pass and shoot lethaly.And here we are to the master.Vidal!!!!.He must play perfect game ,helping our defence and be lethal in attack.We will win.......

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If we'll draw, I think it's gonna be 1-1. I can't really see us not scoring at home. I mean, when was the last time that happened?
Roma got one of the best defenses of the top European leagues.

I wouldn't be surprised if that would happen now.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Roma got one of the best defenses of the top European leagues.

I wouldn't be surprised if that would happen now.
Overrating them much eh? They play only Serie A we'll see where they end up next year with European cups.

Don't be blinded if the worst Milan of Berlusconi era can put 2 past them at home and scare them to death then Juve can do even more. It's up to Juve to make it happen. I mean Roma's first loss of the season.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The brick is retracting...Thank you.

Still, it's refreshing to see the entire Tuz being nervous for a change. No sign of the "4-0!" posts this time :D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Exactly.And that defense its up to this match.We will win.Let them talking we will play some football.Just concentration and dedication .There is no way that they will win on our turf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)