[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (46 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Simple, Italy is a country of sore losers and horrible sportsmen (all who have a horrible complex about Juve) in De Sanctis' case he is probably particularly butthurt because he used to be a Juventus player once upon a time - but barely played a game, joined Napoli and watched as his team could never come close to us in the Scudetto race, and also probably still annoyed by the fact that he couldn't dislodge Gigi from the #1 position in the Italian NT. Fucken clown had to retire :lol:

Anyway what you wrote is the perfect question to ask these retards. They don't have an answer for it. Ever. Must hurt all these idiots when they watch us come back and dominate the league again. We win and they cry. As it always was and will always be :)
You only have to look at the results he has had against us as a challenger - lol. The guy must be sick of the sight of us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You only have to look at the results he has had against us as a challenger - lol. The guy must be sick of the sight of us.
And now Totti is getting in on the bullshit :lol:

"individually we are stronger than Juve"

"Juve always has help from the referees"

Ahh to crush these clowns by 4 goals again in our stadium.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Roma are always the first to use this excuse, it's a get out clause for their embarrassing trophy cabinet for a supposed big club.

Apr 8, 2013
sorry, i should have been more clear. i meant the form usually goes on even in february. look at first season under conte for example. juve finished as winter champions, but started to draw and play bad until a later feb/early march resurgence

so not being confident of a win due to historical evidence supporting my claim that juve plays bad in january is trolling?

i hope you both don't consider breeding
And that's untrue, cause in January 2012 we had a great month, winning every match excpet an unlucky home draw against Cagliari Copenaghen-style, with us attacking like obsessed and they making one shot and one goal. Beside this, in that match we scored one of the best team-goals in the last years, with a great offensive action. That is the month where i realized we could win the Scudetto. The dip in form you're talking about started on early March, not even on February, and was conditioned by a very bad refereeing against us, who could have let us win some match despite a not poor, but less-than-we-were-used-to performances.

In previous year's January we had a slight dip in form and a bad streak, but it was random I suppose. It all started with a surreal match against Sampdoria (who the same Conte stated as "something unexplainable"), a disappointing but understandable draw away at Parma, and after a 4-0 home win vs Di Natale and company, the worst refereeing week I've seen in my life, with, it seems unbelievable but I still remember, 7 penalties not given in 3 matches in Coppa Italia and Campionato (Lazio-Genoa-Lazio) with the peak agains Genoa. Probably that was the worst week/streak since Conte is there... The week later the fanbase was really disappointed, and a scrappy 1-2 in Chievo's pitch was like fresh air for a detained, really, I'd say.

(sh#t, what a long post... :lol: it got way longer than I thought at first)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Just determination,ruthless attack and concentration and this will be one of those games where we will crash our usual victims called Roma.Wow now suddenly they are a title contenders.No way how is that.And they (according to them and "our" prick Di Livio ) had the best fullbacks in Europe.Wow Benatia-Castan best in Europe.Benatia is a prominent butcher who suddenly thinks that he is best.Where was he in Udinese when he conceded 4 goals per game?He will start in order to brake legs in Sundays game.Castan is a little better but not nearly to be the best.They will feel the Tevez-Lion-Vidal-Pirlo-Lich-Pogba press and they will then asume if they are the best defence in Europe.I just have that feeling that Conte analyzes every minute of the game and that will make a hell of the game for them.Mark my words.

Aug 25, 2012
Our failure in Europe this year gave our domestic rivals another chance to use the old excuses for their own failures. They simplify it to a ref help, but deliberately choose to ignore the fact that at least this year the refs were more merciful to us in Europe (4 penalties on 6 matches) than they are in Italy. One penalty for Juve in serie A would be a subject to a months long debate, while 4-5 penalties for us in Europe equal "Refs in Europe don't help Juve". This will stop, or be strongly reduced, once we start winning in Europe. Unfortunately, we lost 3 CL finals in a row, and we missed a chance for another final, after being 2:0 up against United in Turin. The great generations of Milan, Real, Liverpool, Bayern and Barca were winning the finals during their dominance. Our great generation lost the last 3. The failure of Zidane, Del Piero, Nedved, Trez, Ferrara, Inzaghi and other legends of the game to make that last step is the reason why nobodies like De Sanctis can make these comments.
This bring along some bitter feelings. We should have won more CL finals than we actually did, and we deserve it, which is a huge pity to me.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Morgan De "I get mad when my team scores, cause I'm a matchfixer" Sanctis.

I don't recall Roma being so verbally agressive before a game against us before. They talk like they've already lost :lol:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Pathetic comments by those Roma players. But I thank them for it, as those comments will undoubtedly fire up our players alot. And perhaps it also shows that Roma aren't channeling their energy right? It's not very champion-like to just bitch and moan. Real champions shut up and deliver on the field. We've been keeping silent for awhile now, so we have that part down. Now onto the field :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
They have more reasons to win this one and they have probably prepared all their season for this one match.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I expect an aggressive approach from Rome and unless we dominate the middle we might drop points here. Benatia and Castan play tight marking on strikers, so I expect a lot of fouls on Tevez during the game (and hopefully a FK that will turn into a goal). I also hope counter attacks from Ljajic and Gervinho won't hurt our defense much because I expect a lot of through balls from Strootman penetrating through the wide.

Unlike in previous season their defense is not making brain farts, they have conceded the least goal in Europe. So missing a chance will be bloody terrible if happens. If we keep the game calm and have the ball possession we can win it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)