[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (6 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
time for juve to start it's yearly routine of crumbling in january.

i see juve dropping to 3rd by end of janaury
Yeah we usually play bad after Chritsmass but being third means that we will lost all four games in a row.Thats really too much......

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah we usually play bad after Chritsmass but being third means that we will lost all four games in a row.Thats really too much......
sorry, i should have been more clear. i meant the form usually goes on even in february. look at first season under conte for example. juve finished as winter champions, but started to draw and play bad until a later feb/early march resurgence

a wise Lion once said
Guys, Lion is trolling :shifty:
so not being confident of a win due to historical evidence supporting my claim that juve plays bad in january is trolling?

i hope you both don't consider breeding

Jul 1, 2010
sorry, i should have been more clear. i meant the form usually goes on even in february. look at first season under conte for example. juve finished as winter champions, but started to draw and play bad until a later feb/early march resurgence

so not being confident of a win due to historical evidence supporting my claim that juve plays bad in january is trolling?

i hope you both don't consider breeding
:lol2:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Tevez started with training yesterday at Vinovo and De Sanctis is threating that they will give us a tough game.We will give him a tough game like we did when he was at Napoli.Two-three goals per game ,dickhead.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #259
    The Italian system want Juve to be on top and I'm not talking about just the negative stuff. In Europe it's not like this and we can see that. - Morgan De Sanctis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)