[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (63 Viewers)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
That's because of his style and size, teams play a lot of 4-3-3. But for me it doesn't seem wise to play our top scorer out on the wing for the biggest domestic game of the season so far, call me crazy. I don't see a lot to suggest we will change from 3-5-2 for this one.
:tup:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Tevez is not back yet due to some medical problems of his pregnant wife.Fucking shit he could not get match fitness.We really badly need him to destroy that fucks.

Apr 8, 2013
Reports today saying the society gave him a permission to return later, but will be in Turin by Thursday at most.

My impression is that Conte will still play him in whatever day he returns, even if he trained little time, he relies in him so much and thinks he's so important for the team to have him in, rightfully. Him, Pogba and Vidal played every match in the season except the Coppa Italia one against Avellino. Furthermore, Tevez is the kind of player that even in not-great conditions can give his best.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I cross my fingers that the things would be like you say.His ingeniosity and ball control and streetwise quick moves can destroy so called "best fulback pair in Italy and Europe according to "little soldier" who became a "little prick" Di Livio.

Apr 8, 2013
I cross my fingers that the things would be like you say.His ingeniosity and ball control and streetwise quick moves can destroy so called "best fulback pair in Italy and Europe according to "little soldier" who became a "little prick" Di Livio.
Yeah, Di Livio is one of the worst pricks out there, cause besides saying bullshits, he would also pretend to be impartial, but he's biased as fuck, like Vialli. He's been so since his move to Fiorentina, 15 years ago... It's possible that he also had some conflict with Moggi, I'd think, who made him bitter, but I wouldn't know of that. What it's sure is that he was an anti-juventino in his youth, as a lad, and returned so after leaving Juve... However he talks and releases interviews once in a lifetime, and it's not even an influential person, so it's not important...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
And he will score.Cheers Carlito.
Football italia claims our fitness coach went to Argentina to keep him fit.
And he will be back in time but the only think that worries me is that he is not working on some tactical solutions with other players to fulfill Contes view of the match with the bitches.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
To all you members of this forum I wish you best moments for our beloved Juve in 2014 year and all possible wins,starting from the Roma fucks.Forza Juve per sempre.
Triple crown ,no injuries and wins especcially against Inter,Napoli and specially Fiorentina (revenge).

Juve e najbolji zasegosas. Sekogas.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
time for juve to start it's yearly routine of crumbling in january.

i see juve dropping to 3rd by end of janaury

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)