[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (45 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Conte's considering 4-3-3 against Roma with Licht and Asamoah as fullbacks. - GDS
:tuttosport:

Buffon
Licht Barza Chiellini Asamoah
Vidal Pirlo Pogba
Marchisio Llorente Tevez
I read about it too. Finally :tuttosport:
@Hustini
Marchisio on the flank? :sergio:
Only three players out of position there, let's go for it.
asfjsda;lfhlads;fas;ldhfals;dhflas;dh;jf

So close...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Would look a lot better if we spent a few Million to bring Menez here in time for the Roma game

Marchisio on the wing is a genuine ghost. But I don't blame him, a typical LCM playing as a right forward... meh

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Someone suggested to play asamoah at RM in a 451. That could actually be good as asamoah is leftfooted and therefore can cut in and attack wih his leftfoot.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Anyone read Di Livio's interview? Must say that fucker disappointed me, but after he went to Fiorentina it was I guess always bound to happen. Real backstabber this guy became, not just because of this interview,

Some key parts:

"Ref mistakes are the difference between Juve and Roma." :sergio:
"Roma have better defense and more complete attack." :rofl:

"Benatia and Castan are the best CB pair in Europe."

"I'll cheer for Roma."

"Ljajic and Marchisio to decide encounter."

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Anyone read Di Livio's interview? Must say that fucker disappointed me, but after he went to Fiorentina it was I guess always bound to happen. Real backstabber this guy became, not just because of this interview,

Some key parts:

"I'll cheer for Roma."

the last quote is the biggest insult :lol:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

Some key parts:

"I'll cheer for Roma."

It's a bit disappointing, but it's really not that surprising that he'll cheer for Roma since he was a Roma youth product.

These comments are a bit upsetting, but he's still someone I'll always remember fondly.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It's a bit disappointing, but it's really not that surprising that he'll cheer for Roma since he was a Roma youth product.

These comments are a bit upsetting, but he's still someone I'll always remember fondly.
I don't mind that he cheers for Roma, but the part about ref mistakes is just out of place. He played here and knows how much shit we get from the media, fabrications every week, but now he decided to partake in that charade.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I don't mind that he cheers for Roma, but the part about ref mistakes is just out of place. He played here and knows how much shit we get from the media, fabrications every week, but now he decided to partake in that charade.
Yeah, I agree, that was very poor of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)