[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Palermo (20-Nov-2011) (1 Viewer)

M.O.M

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
If I was the coach in this situation I would have pulled my players off the pitch. Concede a 3-0 defeat and make a public stand against this ROBBERY.
I stand with my opinion that Italian Refs are by far the "worst" in the game period. Our game that year against Cagliari, Inter's 4 players offside goal that was allowed, many many penalties and calls that were given in favour of Milan.

I think it would be far better for Italians to hire Refs from other Countries, i really think they should try that.....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I've always wondered:

If it was the last game of the season and say, we have 2nd place secured (can't finish anywhere else) and we play Siena in the last game, who need 3 points to stay up, if we lost the game intentionally, that would be match fixing. But if we forfeited and gave them a 3-0 win, it wouldn't. Why don't teams use that?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I've always wondered:

If it was the last game of the season and say, we have 2nd place secured (can't finish anywhere else) and we play Siena in the last game, who need 3 points to stay up, if we lost the game intentionally, that would be match fixing. But if we forfeited and gave them a 3-0 win, it wouldn't. Why don't teams use that?
Didn't Milan get in serious trouble for forfeiting a game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)