[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Palermo (20-Nov-2011) (1 Viewer)

M.O.M

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Barzagli

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I really want to beat those pink bastards, I really want to see Zamparini and Miccoli cry.

I hope the international break and the Napoli drama did not switch in our momentum.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    I really want to beat those pink bastards, I really want to see Zamparini and Miccoli cry.

I hope the international break and the Napoli drama did not switch in our momentum.
    Definitely.

Btw, Juve 19points, Palermo 16points (we have 1match less though) that said if we don't win this game in our home we're under pressure and difficulties looking at our up-coming matches.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Total annihilation. I expect to see Vucinic, Lichsteiner, Matri, and Vidal run rings around their defense and completely destroy those pink bastards. Fuck that midget Miccoli and his disgusting disease infested rodent friends.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    We so need to destroy these dogs. I am sick to death of this team. These guys and Napoli have humiliated us too many times since post Farsopoli and it's high time we destroy them.

I wanna see a fired up team, ready to spit blood and show no mercy on these sorts of teams. Time to stop the rot.

May 22, 2007

That would be beyond perfect.

I want Juventus to crush them even more than they did to Parma, I hate Palermo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)