[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Naples soccer (1st April 2012) (1 Viewer)

Juve 3-0 Garbage Men (01-Apr-2012) Man of the Match

• Chiellini

• De Ceglie

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Fuck Napoli. Fuck De Laurentis. Fuck Mazzarri. Fuck Edinson "Skeleton Head" Cavani. Fuck "Mr. Hardy" Aronica. Fuck Gokhan "Steve Irwin" Inler. Fuck Neutrol. Fuck pedal boats. Fuck life jackets.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
DeLaurentis gave a really funny interview. He prasied Ale and Juve a lot. Said we play the best football in Italy along with Napoli. Even went on to say Borriello has a face for Cinema and reminded him of Jean Dujardin with his moustache. :lol: And he would love to use Zlatan in his movies, because he's got the perfect face of a vliiain :lol:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
DeLaurentis gave a really funny interview. He prasied Ale and Juve a lot. Said we play the best football in Italy along with Napoli. Even went on to say Borriello has a face for Cinema and reminded him of Jean Dujardin with his moustache. :lol: And he would love to use Zlatan in his movies, because he's got the perfect face of a vliiain :lol:
I saw that :D

I liked his interview, he said good things about Juve. The fucker is crazy though.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dont get how we have a napoli complex for a few years now, even this season, while our playstyle and qualities are the exact counter to them.

If our back 4 has a decent game,(licht,barz,chiello,dc that is), and we win the midfield battle its pretty much bagged

turned out the opposite last time tho

May 4, 2004
Teams ready.. No big player out!.. This is gonna be a great match. I hope we fucking win! 3 points and I dont care how well we do it.. Just give us the 3 points..

PLEASE NO FUCKING BORIELLO!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)