[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Fiorentina [February 2nd, 2020] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Black Bambii aka B Squared aka Sloppy Mat should not be starting games for us anymore. He's a true liability, in every sense of the word. This is football/soccer, not athletics. Hustling, running and harrying only to gift the ball back to the opposition is not going to cut it against Europe's finest.

I just thought of another nickname for Black Bambii - Blazed and Confused.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yeah he was. a really good box to box midfielder.

his limitations are showing now becaause of the syle we employ doesnt suit him, and also he's 32. age is starting to catch up

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Why do people want a 4-3-3? Our forwards are not prolific or ruthless in front of goal and we don't have the right midfielders for it. Have people forgotten what happened against Napoli? With 4-3-1-2 at least we don't lose the game, we win it but look uninspiring.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Hopefully the donation to his boys gave our coach the neccessary endorphin high to just about not retire mid-game from this horrible tiresome job
Well he was just returning favor. Looks like Conte is still juventino at heart too not even worried

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
We will win here because our boys will be rested. It was bad rotation and physical condition that mainly cost us the Napoli game.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I hope Castrovilli is fit for this match, I want to see him against our team again. Looks like a wonderful midfielder with a hard to find profile.

We will win here because our boys will be rested. It was bad rotation and physical condition that mainly cost us the Napoli game.
I believe so too. After a week of rest and the form Ronaldo and Dybala are on, I don't think we'll fail to win this match. Our home record is excellent.

I just want a lineup that does not include Matuidi, every other combination would make me happy. I want to see some Costa and some more Bernardeschi in midfield if Pjanic is injured for this.
Ronaldo - Dybala
Costa
Rabiot - Bentancur - Bernardeschi​

Jul 13, 2010
Forget it. You are all wrong if you think Matuidi will not start. Dude got ribs injury and played after 2 weeks full game. Nothing can stop him playing

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Apparently no Caceres and Castrovilli for this one. Milenkovic is suspended. Ribery and Boateng injured (?)

Plus, the team should be rested and fired up. No way this will be a loss. It's a shame we didn't use the opportunity against Napoli to make the distance bigger.
Derby is derby, but Milan is hopeless. They won't create problems for Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)