[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Crotone [November 26th 2017] (5 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I really like the 3421 we played against Barca but we dont need 3 CB's against Crotone

Polish
MDS - Benatia - Rugani - Asamoah
Pjanic - Matuidi
Bernardeschi - Dybala - Douglas Costa
Higuaín​

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #65
    I really like the 3421 we played against Barca but we dont need 3 CB's against Crotone

Polish
    MDS - Benatia - Rugani - Asamoah
    Pjanic - Matuidi
    Bernardeschi - Dybala - Douglas Costa
    Higuaín​
    Why not play Howedes as RB and move MDS to LB?

Allegri confirmed Bernie it out today as well as Cuadrado, Chiellni & Pjaca.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #67
    Why play Howedes at rb when we have 2 available rbs? Play De Sciglio at rb and if Howedes is to play, start him as a cb.
    Because Asa & Licht have no business playing with their current form. MDS can play both sides he has before. Howedes can and should start at RB.

Jul 20, 2012
    Because Asa & Licht have no business playing with their current form. MDS can play both sides he has before. Howedes can and should start at RB.
    I agree that asa and licht have no business playing. Play Alrx Sandro and De Sciglio. Also you have mandzukic, khedira, and cuadrado, who have proven they need to ride the bench and yet they aee still continously starting. The only one of those three that has some production is cuadrado.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #69
    I agree that asa and licht have no business playing. Play Alrx Sandro and De Sciglio. Also you have mandzukic, khedira, and cuadrado, who have proven they need to ride the bench and yet they aee still continously starting. The only one of those three that has some production is cuadrado.
    Agree with the bolded. Sandro needs a bit of bench time too. Man, that guy is a wreck mentally this year. Both Howedes and MDS need match fitness but Benatia did well, so did Rugani, so I would give them PT tomorrow.

Jul 20, 2012
    Agree with the bolded. Sandro needs a bit of bench time too. Man, that guy is a wreck mentally this year. Both Howedes and MDS need match fitness but Benatia did well, so did Rugani, so I would give them PT tomorrow.
    I agree with sandro and howedes and de sciglio. It anything play a 3-5-2/3-4-3 and grt howedes and de sciglio both on

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    come on juve, this match will start our process to win scudetto
    Don't think so but maybe the next one vs Napoli will..
    For now we are exactly at the place which we deserve to be but Im sure we will finish at least 2nd and I repeat it all depends on us as in terms of quality no team can challenge us
    Inter have Icardi and Brozovic isn't bad
    Napoli have some nice players along with Insigne who is their version of Dybala but even they don't possess the quality we have.. Unfortunately the superiority we have in this cant really say something about Europe as there we are far behind Barcelona and Real

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
    Every publication is saying a christmas tree is in order. Many rotations to keep players fresh for the tough schedule. Higuain, Pjanic, Khedira and Rugani rested while Chiellini, Cuadrado and Bernardeschi are out.

From Tuttojuve
    Juventus (4-3-2-1): Buffon; De Sciglio, Barzagli, Benatia, Alex Sandro; Matuidi, Bentancur, Marchisio; Dybala, Douglas Costa; Mandzukic.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Don't think so but maybe the next one vs Napoli will..
    For now we are exactly at the place which we deserve to be but Im sure we will finish at least 2nd and I repeat it all depends on us as in terms of quality no team can challenge us
    Inter have Icardi and Brozovic isn't bad
    Napoli have some nice players along with Insigne who is their version of Dybala but even they don't possess the quality we have.. Unfortunately the superiority we have in this cant really say something about Europe as there we are far behind Barcelona and Real
    What's the difference of being second or third?And if we lose the Scudetto it will solely be our fault ,exclusively ,not that merda have such a great players.We are much better at every department Perisic is twice better than Brozovic.The player I rate most at merda.Garbage town boys play some good but a very predictable football.Always Insigne on the left and Calejon running from the right side to receive the ball.Nothing special.I repeat if we lose the title it would be by our fault.Either mental issue or lack of authority from Allegri towards the players.Or something third but again,our fault.No Serie A team have the quality of our players or the depth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)