[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Crotone [November 26th 2017] (3 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ah good ol inter merda...that's one thing that all of tuz can agree on :bandwagon:
I was so pissed when we lost to them @ home during the Conte era, especially after Vidal had opened the scoring early on. I cancelled an awesome brunch (free flow as well :D) the following day, and couldn't sleep for 3 days! :D

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
I was so pissed when we lost to them @ home during the Conte era, especially after Vidal had opened the scoring early on. I cancelled an awesome brunch (free flow as well :D) the following day, and couldn't sleep for 3 days! :D
ah man sorry to hear...and that fkin icardi keeps scoring against us

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #46
    [video=twitter;934062122497138689]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/934062122497138689[/video]

Well. Shit.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #48
    It makes it a near certainty that we will concede.

- - - Updated - - -

And why not switch Mario with DC?

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #50
    So two muscle injuries in less than a week. How many injuries have Napoli had in the last 2 weeks? 3 weeks?

Why aren't other clubs succumbing to as many injuries when they play as many games?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    The three games after this one are crucial. Napoli Away, Olympiakos away, and then the shitcunts @ home. I'd hate to drop points to those faggots on home turf.
    And we will probably sacrifice the game against Napoli meaning rotation in order to qualify/win over Olympiacos which would be bad but I see that happen.And them merda!The shittiest of all teams in the world.Not happy at all with the intensity of important fixtures in such a short time.

- - - Updated - - -

I was near to that level of being pissed off too.Especially after we take the lead in the first minute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)