[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Cagliari [August 19th, 2017] (1 Viewer)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I once had a gf and there have been some scary facts:

Her birthday: 12th Sept, mine: 12th June -> difference 3months
Her brothers birthday: 5th May, my brother: 5th february -> difference 3months
Her parents married 27th Sept, my parents married 27th June -> difference 3months

And furthermore we both were born exactly 11 months and 15 days after the marriage of our parents.

That was too scary, so we've broke up.

But i know it's :jck:
You fucked up bro, sounded like your soulmate. She would've birthed you tripplets that are like 3 messi's.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol::lol:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This game might have ended differently had they finished that penalty. It was positive stuff and we were more fluent than we have been this summer. The debutants did well too. My only complaint is I saw quite few empty seats around the stadium.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Was an enjoyable game. Way more than what we saw in the preseason. Lets hope this will be our starting point for real

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Serie A fans crying about the Dybala handball on his goal and saying ref favors us even with VAR. Who would've thought.
They don't know how it works. With time they will calm down.
The Video Assistant Referees (VARs) review all goal/penalty/possible red card situations and they react only if they think that a decision/incident should be reviewed.
In Dybala's case, they surely reviewed the situation from different angles and saw that there was no handball, so there was no need for the referee to use video assistance.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Not bad, not bad at all. That penalty decision sucked big time but I like the way Buffon saved it. It showed who's boss. A few moments there we showed weakness at the back but this is expected when you remove a key player from the backline. Higuain was frustrating and so was Cuadrado but they got in the rhythm afterwards and even with so they both contributed to the goals ahead of that. One of our biggest weaknesses from last season showed the same signs again today and it's Alex Sandro's positioning, other than that he had a monstrous input. Dybala, Pjanic and Rugani were outstanding. The subs too were very good.

Buffon 7

Lichtsteiner 6.5
Rugani 7
Chiellini 6.5
Alex Sandro 7

Pjanic 7.5
Marchisio 6.5

Mandzukic 7
Dybala 8
Cuadrado 6.5

Higuain 6.5

Khedira 6.5
Matuidi 6.5
Douglas Costa 6.5
:tup:

Great start and we're not in best shape yet,and new guys are not fully integrated with team.
Great way to start the season.

Forza Juve!!

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I once had a gf and there have been some scary facts:

Her birthday: 12th Sept, mine: 12th June -> difference 3months
Her brothers birthday: 5th May, my brother: 5th february -> difference 3months
Her parents married 27th Sept, my parents married 27th June -> difference 3months

And furthermore we both were born exactly 11 months and 15 days after the marriage of our parents.

That was too scary, so we've broke up.

But i know it's :jck:
Oh these good old german stories. I got one, too !

my grandfather came back from world war 2 with one leg.
until this day we did not figure out who it belongs to.

Now back to topic. I feel that this was exactly the opponent we needed and even though dybala was awful for large stretches of the game i hope the goal will give him confidence. really nice to see that dybala, manbro and higuain scored. Now we will not have a big discussion of "personal scoring crisis" for a few days.
i had the feeling that the team did not really play the ball to dybala very often even when he was without a marker. it seems they also feel that he got a little bit of a bad patch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)