[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Cagliari [August 19th, 2017] (6 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
We are just stacking up those useless Scudetto trophies.

Poslano sa mog Lenovo A2020a40 koristeći Tapatalk

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
3 useless messages and i have to scroll down 3 minures due to your damn long signature. :disagree:

@IliveForJuve

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I might be slow on the uptake at times but seeing more and more why Marc is so well liked here. :rolleyes:

Can I change my user name to Marc2.0? :lol:

Real season starts today. Only can play the matches that are on your schedule. As down as Serie might be, top tier teams will make Juve winning another title more difficult. Bottom line is with winning you say 3 useless titles under Max, Juve was the 2nd best team in the world 2 of the last 3 years.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Serie A is back babbyyyyyy. :weee:

Couldn't care less about Serie A.

Cagliari ftw!

We are just stacking up those useless Scudetto trophies.

You're a blessing to this forum, chappie.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Stop wasting so much time on Tuz for starters. :D
This summer I spent the least time on Tuz :D I fell in love with swimming so I used almost every day fully. :D Swim, going out, jailbait, books/comics, writing. I'm kinda pissed that this is day last hot day of the summer here, but meh, at least Serie A is back.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This summer I spent the least time on Tuz :D I fell in love with swimming so I used almost every day fully. :D Swim, going out, jailbait, books/comics, writing. I'm kinda pissed that this is day last hot day of the summer here, but meh, at least Serie A is back.
Awesome. :tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Our kingdom. Our domain. Our comfort blanket :tuttosport:

I think we are going to destroy them. 3 or 4-0, Pipa and Dybala will make these fools wish they never visited the hallowed grounds of the Allianz Stadium.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
3 useless messages and i have to scroll down 3 minures due to your damn long signature. :disagree:

@IliveForJuve
:lol2: Sorry, bro. It won't happen again. It's my damn mobile phone. :D

- - - Updated - - -

I might be slow on the uptake at times but seeing more and more why Marc is so well liked here. :rolleyes:

Can I change my user name to Marc2.0? :lol:

Real season starts today. Only can play the matches that are on your schedule. As down as Serie might be, top tier teams will make Juve winning another title more difficult. Bottom line is with winning you say 3 useless titles under Max, Juve was the 2nd best team in the world 2 of the last 3 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Perfect match time. @JCK

- - - Updated - - -

You're a blessing to this forum, chappie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)