[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atalanta (December 16, 2012) (3 Viewers)

Juve 3-0 Atalanta [16.12.12] Man of the Match

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Vucinic

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

ste13md

Dec 13, 2012
Hmmmm....actually, i dont. And why should he be placed at that position when we have the perfect Bonucci replacement in Marrone? Why move Barza from his position when there is no need to do that? Barza-Marrone-Chiellini is just pefect and i dont see a single reason why Marrone shouldnt play......
I completely agree with you

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Hmmmm....actually, i dont. And why should he be placed at that position when we have the perfect Bonucci replacement in Marrone? Why move Barza from his position when there is no need to do that? Barza-Marrone-Chiellini is just pefect and i dont see a single reason why Marrone shouldnt play......
We'll see. I hope i'm wrong tho and i will be glad to admit it if Luca turns out to be a great replacement.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Did you guys know Ten Action/Ten sports are showing Coppa Italia games ? Just discovered it yesterday when they aired Milan-Reggina game.They show Copa Del Rey games as well..

I dont get ESPN HD or Star Sports HD so Serie a coverage for me is pretty pathetic.I still wished Ten Sports/Ten Action had rights for Serie A games :(

Dec 31, 2008
Did you guys know Ten Action/Ten sports are showing Coppa Italia games ? Just discovered it yesterday when they aired Milan-Reggina game.They show Copa Del Rey games as well..

I dont get ESPN HD or Star Sports HD so Serie a coverage for me is pretty pathetic.I still wished Ten Sports/Ten Action had rights for Serie A games :(
Really? I thought no one was showing Coppa games.

Man get ESPN HD, they have shown almost all Juve league games bar 3 or 4. Ten/Neo never had this much coverage.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
WΏΏdy;3960747 said:
Sony 6 :tuttosport: UFC :tuttosport:
The only cool thing about that channel is they'll show WC qualifiers of all the big teams..

Fuck all the remaining things shown on the channel..Especially IPL !

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Odio Bergamo,
Odio Bergamo,
Odio Bergamooooooo
Oooooooooooodio Bergamo.

Lets smash them. I like that we've won our past 3 games, but I wanna see something higher than 1-0 again. I just want our fucking strikers to find their scoring boots for once in their lives.

Last home game of the season, I wanna see a close to full strength team as possible.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

Buffon
Barzagli - Marrone - Chiellini
Lichtsteiner - Pogba - Pirlo - Marchisio - Asamoah
Vucinic - Quagliarella

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)