[Serie A] Juventus 2-3 Napoli, Oct 31st, 2009 (2 Viewers)

Juve - Napoli [Matchday 11] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Poulsen

• Melo

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Camoranesi

• Trezeguet

• Tiago

• De Ceglie

• Amauri

• Ferrara

• Hamsik

• Datolo

• Mazzarri

• Sissoko

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I was watching the 5-1 drubbing of Samp, earlier on this evening...the performance was not at as phenomenal as many have said. Our best all season, yes...but I think we can play much better. Which is very promising...That system, of including two meaty defensive midfielders, and three attacking midfielders, all of whom are wicked on the ball, at keeping possession, moving the play, creating opportunites, and shooting...with an in form decent target man like Amauri, and trez on the bench to get 20 minutes or so...we could become better than Inter. And also, far more entertaining to watch.

That Camo/Diego/Giovinco/Amauri/Momo/Melo/Canna/Chiellini/Grosso/Buffon formation...could become superb.

Obviously grygera needs beheading. He seems out of place in that team of midweek, but the rest of that gang, with Marchiso and Del Piero to come back in challenging for a first team place, are high quality, and showed us against Samp, that there is a system which makes them very very hard to dominate in midfield, and capable of attacking from several directions, with pace and accuracy...

I hope poulsen has a decent game. And of course, that Ciro keeps the same system, and same players, other than Momo...

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
God, I would not support or fallow Juve if I were in Australia to be honest :D

this just shows how loyal australian juve fans are :tup:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Well, I don't like the whore but I do want my wife to be like her in bed.

Seriously, though, I just follow Juve.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
@weeed

Got a good feeling about this one..

Is there a place that allows you to rewatch the full game(torrent etc.), or is it your personal recording?

Forza juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)