[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 3 Cagliari (01/31/09) (56 Viewers)

Who's to blame for this loss and last performances?

• Coach

• Whole Management

• Players

• Global Warming

• inter inter inter

• James Bond (Daniel Craig)

• Physio Staff

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
RUINeri is to blame because he has no tactical sense....his rants of "this Juventus side that never quits" means NOTHING when the opposing team knows your weaknesses and exploits them . Udinese and Cagliari showed that in the last 2 games. What do you guys suppose Chelsea will do to our sorry side ?? It takes more than DP free-kicks to win us games

The defense today was the worst I ever saw it...even worse than it was in the 2003-04 season (the first time Legro was with us)...it cant even be called bad, it was EMBARASSING !!!

The midfield with the likes of "I cant complete a simple pass to my teammates" Sissoko and "I should be signed by Serie D side Martina" Marchionni could do nothing right today, same as on wednesday. They couldnt get the ball to the forwards, and they couldnt slow Cagliari down. Both the defense and midfield are responsible for the 3 counter-attack goals that Cagliari easily converted, as if they were playing a reserve team in a training ground scrimmage

Buffon 6- no chance today

Mellberg 4- pathetic

Legro 4.5- not much better

Chellini 5- the best of a bad defense

Molinaro 4.5- not much help offensively or defensively

Marchionni 3- we found out that he cant help out defensively either...Martina in Serie D is a calling....

Sissoko 5- except for the goal, the worst I've seen him play in a Juve jersey

Marchisio 5- still not sold on this kid...regardless of what our brilliant management team thinks

Neddy 6- he hustled his old legs off, and was the only bright spot on this team. Rewarded a goal for his efforts

DP 5- wasnt his day

Amauri 5- wasnt his day, either

Iaquinta 3- was he even out there ??

Grygera N/R

Zanetti N/R

RUINeri 3- coaching is more than just pep talks, loser !!

Team management 2- I cannot believe that with all the holes in this team that we've signed NOBODY in the 'market....we need another CB and fullback, as well as a RM and most of all a creative middie. The management team is either a bunch of blind idiots, or they are not serious about winning some silverware

Next trainwreck is on wednesday, when Napoli knocks us out of the Coppa, followed by a worldwide embarassment, when Chelsea exploits every weakness we have, and tosses us out of the CL with ease

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Eℓvin;1883980 said:
Just like you predicted Real beating the shit out of us and us finishing 4th in the group, right Vin? ;)
so, you think that with the way we played today and wednesday that we have a shot against Chelsea ??

Real was going through some problems of their own....it would be a different story with Ramos in charge

I hope I'm wrong...but I think Chelsea whips us

Jan 24, 2009
Fuck Ranieri. The same old predictable, slow buildup. We have dead weight on the outside wings. Moli sucks and Melberg is not a right back who can get up in the offense. DC should have started for Gygera. CAN WE PLEASE GET A FUCKIN MIDFIELDER THAT CAN MAKE A FUCKIN PASS. Get me Diego DAMN IT! Sissoko can ONLY tackle. He cannot pass the ball. Therefore Del Piero has to come back so far into the midfield to dictate the flow of the game. If Marchionni starts one more fuckin game I will personally go to Italy and kill Ranieri and then Marchionni. With 5 fuckin forwards we need to start using more than two during a game. Since we cannot defend, make tackles, or win the second ball in the midfield we might as well put pressure on the other team's defense by playing a trident or DP in the hole behind Amauri and Trez.

FUCK... it was 3 points a couple weeks ago and now it is 9 and milan will overtake us tomorrow.

Ranieri is such a pussy. He is too old and too fuckin stupid to make changes and adapt to the personnel he has. The "tinkerman" my ass. I do not call continually starting Nedved and Marchionni and Moli as "tinkering."

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Why i blame Molinaro you might ask?

well.. Last man back on both fucking goals. He was better off staying at home with his cock in his hand for Fuck sakes. Considering both plays started on the right, why the Fuck wasnt he in position? If hes gonna sit at centre-field while theyre counter-attacking and not track back and cover the centre like any Lb with half a brain would do he should stay the fuck home and watch the game on TV.

Twice i had to watch his ass jog back while they buried the ball in the back of the net when he could have easily gotten his as back, gotten goal-side of his man and PREVENTED TWO FUCKING GOALS!!!
dont be an idiot and just blame molinaro, yeah he's shit, and everyone knows that but not everything is his fault, he isnt the reason for the goals tonight. We have to look at the team as a whole. The whole defence was utter bollocks tonight, legro, mellberg and chiellini, they were clueless. In fact, of the lot of the defenders molinaro was the best and legro was the worst.

Anyway i'll do ratings:

Buffon - 2 - Did nothing, conceded 3 goals and didnt even bother to try to organise the defence infront of him. Also at the end of the game he, for some reason was acting like a deep lying playmaker, hoofing the ball forward aimlessly. A horrible, horrible buffon display.

Mellberg - 3 - Playing out of position and it showed. The big swede should do a lot better than this, always out of position and ran around like a twat

Chiellini - 3.5 - looked rusty and got a stupid yellow card, not our defensive leader tonight.

Legro - 3 - If i was a high school team manager and legro put in that performance i would fine him a month of his parents wages. Looked like the player he was during his first season. And why was he trying to shoot from 30 yards - TWAT

Molinaro - 4 - Usually the worst player on the pitch, today he looked world class compared to the rest. His positioning is still mind blowingly bad

Marchionni - 2 - Gives us nothing. EVER

Momo - 4.5 - Momo did ok until his mind fart gifted them the winner. That error was inexcusable, a cross field pass is dangerous even for passers of fabregas' quality, why momo attempted it is beyond me

Marchisio - 3 - Played the game of his life against milan, couldnt be arsed today. He is so inconsistant. His passing was crap

Nedved - 5 - Poor nedved, he has the heart but not the legs. Great goal and was unlucky not to get another, but in the 2nd half he just cant perform. His first touch is too heavy too often, and he goes backwards too much

Del Piero - 3 - One of his worst games ever. He's low on confidence and this season he is really struggling in open play. Didnt even threaten to offer us anything today

Amauri -5.5 - Amauri was average, a few nice touches and runs in the first half, nothing in the second. He needs a goal soon because its been too long.

Zanetti - N/A
Grygera - 3 - He is the oppositions 12th man
Iaquinta - 4.5 - couldnt really get into the game considering his team mates were playing like amatures

Ranieri - 4.5 - Cant fault his changes but the guy hasn't got the killer instinct. His half time team talk must have really been something and its the kind of stuff he should say to the opposition, not to our players. He needs to turn this around quickly

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
dont be an idiot and just blame molinaro, yeah he's shit, and everyone knows that but not everything is his fault, he isnt the reason for the goals tonight. We have to look at the team as a whole. The whole defence was utter bollocks tonight, legro, mellberg and chiellini, they were clueless. In fact, of the lot of the defenders molinaro was the best and legro was the worst.

Anyway i'll do ratings:

Buffon - 2 - Did nothing, conceded 3 goals and didnt even bother to try to organise the defence infront of him. Also at the end of the game he, for some reason was acting like a deep lying playmaker, hoofing the ball forward aimlessly. A horrible, horrible buffon display.

Mellberg - 3 - Playing out of position and it showed. The big swede should do a lot better than this, always out of position and ran around like a twat

Chiellini - 3.5 - looked rusty and got a stupid yellow card, not our defensive leader tonight.

Legro - 3 - If i was a high school team manager and legro put in that performance i would fine him a month of his parents wages. Looked like the player he was during his first season. And why was he trying to shoot from 30 yards - TWAT

Molinaro - 4 - Usually the worst player on the pitch, today he looked world class compared to the rest. His positioning is still mind blowingly bad

Marchionni - 2 - Gives us nothing. EVER

Momo - 4.5 - Momo did ok until his mind fart gifted them the winner. That error was inexcusable, a cross field pass is dangerous even for passers of fabregas' quality, why momo attempted it is beyond me

Marchisio - 3 - Played the game of his life against milan, couldnt be arsed today. He is so inconsistant. His passing was crap

Nedved - 5 - Poor nedved, he has the heart but not the legs. Great goal and was unlucky not to get another, but in the 2nd half he just cant perform. His first touch is too heavy too often, and he goes backwards too much

Del Piero - 3 - One of his worst games ever. He's low on confidence and this season he is really struggling in open play. Didnt even threaten to offer us anything today

Amauri -5.5 - Amauri was average, a few nice touches and runs in the first half, nothing in the second. He needs a goal soon because its been too long.

Zanetti - N/A
Grygera - 3 - He is the oppositions 12th man
Iaquinta - 4.5 - couldnt really get into the game considering his team mates were playing like amatures

Ranieri - 4.5 - Cant fault his changes but the guy hasn't got the killer instinct. His half time team talk must have really been something and its the kind of stuff he should say to the opposition, not to our players. He needs to turn this around quickly

Molinaro was the biggest fucking culprit. He contributed nothing offensively or defensively and his inability to man-mark directly lead to 2 goals.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
so, you think that with the way we played today and wednesday that we have a shot against Chelsea ??

Real was going through some problems of their own....it would be a different story with Ramos in charge

I hope I'm wrong...but I think Chelsea whips us
Oh we won't play like we have the last 1-2 weeks against Chelsea, for sure.

I hope you're wrong too.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Buffon is being defended by too many members for sure,
Yes he isn't at the top of his game, but he is meant to be world class nontheless, and 5 goals conceded over 2 games is simply not good enough.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
1.) What exactly does CR say to his team before the game to get them mentally prepared is what I want to know? ( I said the same thing against Udinese) For some reason unknown to me it takes our team at least 20-30 minutes to actually look like we are in the match and want to win it. We made some good chances early on with Amauri/Momo but that was it.

2.) We need someone desperately in the middle that can A.) give sissoko support because the moment that guy gets put under pressure he trips over his own legs and B.) we have absolutely NO SERVICE to our frontmen at all. When was the last time they scored anyways? (Xabi/Diego anyone?)

3.) I wonder if our board is regretting now not getting anyone this winter window now ESPECIALLY in defense! (Mattioni, Motta) Today our defense looked pathetic, we really need some new players in this area NOT (keyword here) reinforcements. We need starters.

4.) IQ needs to go, thanks for your super sub goals last season but no thanks. Lets get the money from Zenit (which Cobogli already declined) and use it wisely.

5.) Dear board, please spend.

6.) Holy Shit what the hell is up with this damn injuries, they do not end! We were without Zanetti, Zebina, Camo, and Trez with no real quality to take their place. Marchionni needs to be the FIRST man off this roster, thanks for working hard and giving ABSOLUTELY nothing to this squad, all you are doing is filling someones shoes you have no business or ability to fill.

7.) I still am not sure about CR as with the injury plague that has hit our team all season long, I really dont know what else to poor guy can do. But I will say this, he SUCKS at getting the team mentally ready for matches. We walk out on the pitch with smiles and our heads up our asses. I dont see that do or die attitude anymore, we need that back ASAP.

8.) Wishful thinking: Cagliari beat us, lets pray Torino can turn water into wine tomorrow.

9.) How is it possible to hit two "different crisis's" in one season? October 08 and January/February 09. I hate with all my heart to see Inter win another title...it breaks my heart.

10.) I thought Weds sucked...

11.) That's all I have:depressed

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
you could say "2 perfectly played counter attacks later, we lost 2:3".

i am really disappointed with buffon ... the last to games he was not better than manninger =(
Yo, our defense has never left Manninger one-on-one with a striker like that, and never let them have free shots like that, ever.

You guys cannot seriously blame Buffon for conceding those 5 goals in the last 2 games... c'mon. You think freakin VDS would've saved any of those shots/1-on-1s? Impossible...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Team management 2- I cannot believe that with all the holes in this team that we've signed NOBODY in the 'market....we need another CB and fullback, as well as a RM and most of all a creative middie. The management team is either a bunch of blind idiots, or they are not serious about winning some silverware

Next trainwreck is on wednesday, when Napoli knocks us out of the Coppa, followed by a worldwide embarassment, when Chelsea exploits every weakness we have, and tosses us out of the CL with ease
I really dont get that either. Its so obvious that we cannot deal with 3 games in 7 days. We have no squad depth behind our strikers, full backs and wingers (bar camo) that couldnt cross a road and an injury list as long as wesley pipes dick and we still dont dip into the market.

Saying that though even if we did we'd prob sign someone like titus bramble or "the new knezevic"

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
i am really disappointed with buffon ... the last to games he was not better than manninger =(
I wanted to talk about this earlier, but i thought i'll leave it after this match.
Before Buffon got injured and after his comeback we played our worst matches defensively and we conceded more goals than ever.

I'm not blaming Buffon of course, but could it be that our defensive minded players relax more when they know that Buffon is at the goal?
Either that or our crisis coincidently came while Gigi was playing.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Molinaro was the biggest fucking culprit. He contributed nothing offensively or defensively and his inability to man-mark directly lead to 2 goals.
bollocks, did you happen to notice that 2 goals were scored from our right to the center, thats legro, mellbers and chiellini's job

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)