[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 3 Cagliari (01/31/09) (98 Viewers)

Who's to blame for this loss and last performances?

• Coach

• Whole Management

• Players

• Global Warming

• inter inter inter

• James Bond (Daniel Craig)

• Physio Staff

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 4, 2004
I really think Ranieri should try another formation.. We are missing Camo and Neddy aint really himself any longer.. So with all thoes CM we have we could play like this

The defence
--- Sissoko
Marchisio-Zanetti
---Del Piero
Trez-Amauri

Or

The defence
-------- Poulsen
Marchisio-Zanetti-Sissoko
---Amauri-Del Piero

With Zanetti going forward..

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #153
    I really think Ranieri should try another formation.. We are missing Camo and Neddy aint really himself any longer.. So with all thoes CM we have we could play like this

The defence
    --- Sissoko
    Marchisio-Zanetti
    ---Del Piero
    Trez-Amauri

Or

The defence
    -------- Poulsen
    Marchisio-Zanetti-Sissoko
    ---Amauri-Del Piero

With Zanetti going forward..
    Del Piero never worked as a trequartista.

Sissoko goes forward way much more than Zanetti does.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    I am back. I was busy with work, getting wasted, and finding more female victims to add to my list.

3 hours to kick-off, and they are showing live coverage of the game here.

I am tempted to go out and get hammered, maybe pick up a chick, just in case the game gets boring and Juve frustrate me yet again.

I will say this much though; Nedved needs to get a rest, and should not be playing 90 minutes regularly. In fact, I don't think Nedved should be starting any games from now on. He has been in a terminal state of decline for 2 years now. It pains me to say this, as I have also been an ardent fan of his style of play, but lately he has been like a hapless chicken running around the pitch without really contributing anything to the team. I have had the privelege, or misfortune (considering how we have been performing lately) of watching most Juve games this year, and Nedved has consistently been one of the most disappointing players.

I would not start Grygera as he has been blowing hot and cold lately, but we don't really have any other option at present, as Mr. Shadow Zebina has a mysterius ghostly injury that has sidelined him for the whole season (will he ever be back, and if so, will he ever be able to perform to the level he was once capable of?). Marchionni is another one who is more of a burden, a liability than an actual asset, but I wouldn't be quick to disregard him or label him a hindrance just yet. He has been solid and more consistent of late, if somewhat unspectacular.

Bearing in mind the injuries, and lack of options, I would opt for a change of formation, but CR will never do that; therefore, we will have to stick with 4-4-2.

My ideal 11 for tonight's fixture:

Buffon

Grygera Mellberg Chiellini Molinaro

Marchionni Sissoko Marchisio De Ceglie

Del Piero Amauri

If things aren't going according to plan, I would bring on Iaquinta during half-time for Marchionni, and give Trezeguet some match practice around the 70 minute mark.

I really believe this will be an extremely testing tie, and if we let our guard down, or lose concentration, we may end up paying dearly. However, I do believe that we should prevail in the end, and I sincerely hope we put in a decent, actually an impressive performance to compensate for the horrible football we have been playing since the turn of the year. I don't want another performance like the ones against Siena, Lazio, Fiorentina, or Udinese. Time to start putting in some solid and convincing performances.

Final Prediciton: Juventus 2 - Cagliari 0 (Del Piero and Amauri)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)