[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 3 Cagliari (01/31/09) (2 Viewers)

Who's to blame for this loss and last performances?

• Coach

• Whole Management

• Players

• Global Warming

• inter inter inter

• James Bond (Daniel Craig)

• Physio Staff

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #103
    Marceℓℓo;1882057 said:
    Great news that Giovinco is out.At least I won't get my hopes up that he will play instead of Nedved.
    It's not like that actually. Now we won't lose temper during the game for not making the substitution, it's a reality we have to live with.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    Now , let's hope that De Ceglie will play instead of Pavel . :pumpkin:
    Yes!And there's still a certain Iago!And Rossi!:drool: Oh wait,Nedved will play his third game in a week anyway.
    It's not like that actually. Now we won't lose temper during the game for not making the substitution, it's a reality we have to live with.
    That's true.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I have a feeling nedved will have a good game tomorrow and shut us up and thus securing CRs already strong belief in him thus shattering any hope we have left of our youngsters playing.

Trez at HT for IQ only if we are leading. Otherwise only 15mins max for him. I'd personally love to see iago or rossi on the left, but as sure as the sun will rise nedved will start...let's hope I'm wrong

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
    it makes me lough how all those sport newspapers critisise our attack.. that they are not able to score a lot of goals, how can a striker score if he has, nedved, marchioni, sissoko & marchisio to support them?!

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    the guy from al jazeera (speaking with altopelli and cesare maldini) said that del piero probably fought with ranieri (remember fiorentina's game when he was mad he was substituted) and the "we are resting him" is just to shut the media up.
    I prefer to think rather more of Del Piero and Ranieri than that.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    I convocati per il Cagliari. Rientra Del Piero

Dopo l’allenamento sul campo di Vinovo, Ranieri ha stilato l’elenco dei convocati per la partita casalinga contro il Cagliari. Rispetto a Udine, rientra Del Piero. Ha recuperato anche Tiago, che è stato convocato come Zanetti, ma per quest’ultimo bisognerà aspettare l’allenamento mattutino pregara per capire se potrà essere disponibile. Assente invece Giovinco, che nel corso della gara al Friuli aveva rimediato una botta alla caviglia.

Ecco l’elenco dei convocati:

1 Buffon
    3 Chiellini
    4 Mellberg
    6 Zanetti
    8 Amauri
    9 Iaquinta
    10 Del Piero
    11 Nedved
    12 Chimenti
    17 Trezeguet
    18 Poulsen
    19 Marchisio
    21 Grgyera
    22 Sissoko
    28 Molinaro
    29 De Ceglie
    30 Tiago
    32 Marchionni
    33 Legrottaglie
    42 Pinsoglio

No Giovinco and Camo .
    :cry: Get better soon guys!

F*S, C_Ra! Give Neddy a rest! I know the guy's a workaholic, but at his age he needs a break every now and then! It's no wonder he's not at his best right now - you're running him into the ground!

Now , let's hope that De Ceglie will play instead of Pavel .
    :agree: And tell DC to play like he did in the Primavera!

been a long time...who's inter playing with?
    :shifty: Err..... themselves?

Torino.... oh, no! The Marrone will let :inter: win, 'cos they won't help us gain points on :inter:

ClassiCo14

Mar 9, 2007
    its gonna be Jeda and Acquafresca who gonna cause problems....hopefully, our defense won't play like they did against fiorentina.....

Cagliari also played very well against inter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)