[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 3 Cagliari (01/31/09) (2 Viewers)

Who's to blame for this loss and last performances?

• Coach

• Whole Management

• Players

• Global Warming

• inter inter inter

• James Bond (Daniel Craig)

• Physio Staff

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
You can be respected after 100 posts and you can be a laughing stock after 1 million posts.
If you feel that you're not respected enough then it might be because of what you say, not due to your post count.
Thank you about so clear explanation about how things works on this forum and site.Of course you are excellent in statistics.I dont feel that I am not respectected.I give post every now and then ,actually I do not care about that.I am leaving respect thing to you and to all other concerned members.All I want is to write something when I feel need for that.That does not have anything in common with respect.I said what I want to say .I am watching Juve since many of the writers were not bornsince I was living in Italy.Whats lie in that,or you need a birth sertificate for that ?
And I am repeating that this management and Ranieri are idiots,and that we would not win any title with them.I can not omit to react when someone called me a new age fan.
And I still think that Inter is a very bad team.I do not need any respect from anybody for that.
Thats it,no big deal,forget about my post.I dont care.

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
the poll is halarious :p ... voted for bond!... no one is to blame really its just one of those lucky days for both udinese and cagliari... it might not end now but lets hope it does ASAP!!! ... forza!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)