[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-2 Sassuolo [December 1st, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Saw the first goal conceded against real in the final and Ronaldo receives the pass on the right wing, from benzema, and then plays it forward to carvajal who overlaps and returns it to Ronaldo who drifts from the right centrally.
That would never have happened if Ronaldo was played centrally, with him having to battle it out with Chiello and bonucci.
Maybe this is all on sarri who wants him to stay put as an advanced forward/poacher or is all on Ronaldo who got old and doesn't give a dam. I think it's the former but who knows for sure ?
I was talking about the first goal in the QFs in 2018 not the CL final 2017. And Ronaldo was playing centrally in that final - it was just a fluid system. Zidane said that that they specifically worked on that combination between him and Carvajal as they saw us vulnerable from low crosses into the area.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #123
    I think it's strange you watch us play and think that we don't struggle.
    Let me reword what I am trying to say: Our offense struggles to hit the net but our team dominates possession, shots taken. We have plenty of opportunities in the game to kill the game off but our lost and wasted chances adds unnecessary pressure. I blame our offense. They get the chances, the aren't taking them.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Bernadeschi missing an open net against Lecce and higuain and can missing sitters today
    That's what I'm saying. How many golden opportunities do we waste a game to literally kill a game with time to spare? We have a nasty habit of shooting ourselves in the foot when we are in control.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    I didn't watch the match ... but

losing the match was not acceptable and hope Inter struggle too ...

but also anti - Sarris are like

giphy.gif?cid=790b76111c2b0ab81b6cad0ff64f2d9236a692d4e8113156&rid=giphy.gif

Still the league is long ....

james95

Sep 2, 2018
    Saw the first goal conceded against real in the final and Ronaldo receives the pass on the right wing, from benzema, and then plays it forward to carvajal who overlaps and returns it to Ronaldo who drifts from the right centrally.
    That goal would never have happened if Ronaldo was played centrally, with him having to battle it out with Chiello and bonucci.
    Maybe this is all on sarri who wants him to stay put as an advanced forward/poacher or is all on Ronaldo who got old and doesn't give a dam. I think it's the former but who knows for sure ?
    This is how they lined up that day in the final. Which is why Ronaldo was popping up on the right and combining with Carvajal.
    6228C05A-D746-4878-87BF-68BB0F064920.png

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Let me reword what I am trying to say: Our offense struggles to hit the net but our team dominates possession, shots taken. We have plenty of opportunities in the game to kill the game off but our lost and wasted chances adds unnecessary pressure. I blame our offense. They get the chances, the aren't taking them.

- - - Updated - - -

That's what I'm saying. How many golden opportunities do we waste a game to literally kill a game with time to spare? We have a nasty habit of shooting ourselves in the foot when we are in control.
    But today we look disjointed so many misplaced passes maybe because Sarri got his starting lineup wrong again

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #130
    But today we look disjointed so many misplaced passes maybe because Sarri got his starting lineup wrong again
    Sloppy at the back. Our defense let us down today.

Could have been entirely different though had Can popped that sitter in the net. Those kinds of goals can crush a teams confidence but every miss and every block their GK makes gives the confidence.

Our offense simply needs to be more clinical.

- - - Updated - - -

But yes, I agree. Dybala is in form but Sarri plays Bernie...again. :lol:

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #133
    I'd bet we would've won this if we didn't start CR, but I really doubt that we've won if we start Dybala instead of Berna, as shit as he is
    Nah - Dybala has been linking up well with Higuain and Ronaldo around the box. We need that because Bernie doesn't provide it.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
    Nah - Dybala has been linking up well with Higuain and Ronaldo around the box. We need that because Bernie doesn't provide it.
    Dybala can link we a tree, that's how great he is.Play fucking Higuain-Dybala, they are scoring for fun and have great chemistry, compliment and link each other. We do need running and pressing from AM, especially on a pitch like that. Berna is shit, Ramsey is shit, maybe Rabiot will work there. Or play my boy Benta, he is no AM, far from it, but I doubt that he can do worse than Berna.Fielding Benta as AM might lead to Can+Sami on the field at the same time, and even tuz turks will go batshit if this happens.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #135
    Dybala can link we a tree, that's how great he is.Play fucking Higuain-Dybala, they are scoring for fun and have great chemistry, compliment and link each other. We do need running and pressing from AM, especially on a pitch like that. Berna is shit, Ramsey is shit, maybe Rabiot will work there. Or play my boy Benta, he is no AM, far from it, but I doubt that he can do worse than Berna.Fielding Benta as AM might lead to Can+Sami on the field at the same time, and even tuz turks will go batshit if this happens.
    100% :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't agree with Ramsey. He might not be scoring goals but he keeps the ball moving in the right direction. He rarely plays a negative pass (back pass).

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #137
    The board gave us a good mix of good attackers but its hard to find a way to get 3 out there that compliment each other.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
    The board gave us a good mix of good attackers but its hard to find a way to get 3 out there that compliment each other.
    Injuries don't help either this season.
    I wonder will Sarii try Adrien as AM, he might be a great fit with Dybala. He is strong, can shoot and pass, can press, technically very sound. His main flaw is that he is not disciplined enough to play as LCM, but at AM position is not that critical.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
    1. If Can is to be sold then don't play him at all, if they keep him then integrate him properly so he isn't rusty like today. Motivate him, help him improve.
    2. Too much faith given to Berna, Ramsey to start always and Berna come on. Chasing the game is always difficult once the dynamic has changed so much.
    3. Ronaldo is on poor for yes but Berna playing makes it difficult. Dybala should've played ahead of Higuain as Ronaldo won't be dropped because the boy is creative. Higuain can't function if he's fed by Berna, he and Ronaldo with the right service are different class even on crap form they'll find the net. Their movement and anticipation is unique but they look like shit if the passes come late, too far away, too hard etc all of which describe a Berna pass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)