[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-2 Sassuolo [December 1st, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Big ron will never play better in the 4 3 1 2.
You can dream for it to happen though . He is simply not a striker. He has always been a winger who benefits from runs made by the midfielder and fullback on his side.
The sooner we realize this the better.
Dybala thrives because that is his natural position. A ss and he is also in pretty good form. Ronaldo isn't built like higgy who can play with his back at the goal while being hounded by 2 3 opponents everytime.
If this 4 3 1 2 continues expect the same from him.
You can make the case that he should adapt but at 35 you know that isn't gonna happen.
It's better if he comes from the bench when the opponent is at least tired.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Ronaldo isn't fully fit I can't believe that Ronaldo is struggling to go past defenders

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Really man? What, you want sarri to walk the ball in the net? This stuff happens. I wanted can to start, but then he missed two tap ins. Higgy literally missed from one yard. Ron was terrible. AND we gave up like 1.5 chances. If you want to blame sarri for something, it’s the fact we get scored on like 90 seconds after scoring all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

We just beat atleti. Sometimes the ball dont bounce your way.
At least let me blame him on the poor defending or starting bernajoker or persisting with the 4 3 1 2 when we play like shit every match. I can do that can't I?
Let me blame him for starting can when Ramsey is on the bench or starting dybala from the bench.
And sarri just beaten us when his Napoli chocked 2 years ago. Sometimes it doesn't go to plan, huh.
Also Sasuolo played a pretty open match. They didn't bunker down.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Real played this exact formation in their last 2 CL triumphs. This was the very formation Ronaldo was played in when Real dismantled us and he scored that over head kick in 2018. I don’t think it’s the formation that has him struggling. It’s the rest of the personnel. Having the likes of Bernardeschi, Can, Khedira and Matuidi in midfield is just a far cry from the line-up Madrid were fielding.
He’s also in poor form to add to that.
That could be true, but honestly I don't remember Ronaldo playing an in-line 2 with benzema. It could have been an asymmetric 4 3 1 2

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #107
    Not sure how anyone can vote for anyone but Dybala for MoTM. Got us a penalty and some useful PKs that we love to squander anymore.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Inter's next 5 Serie A games:

- Inter vs Roma
    - Fiorentina vs Inter
    - Inter vs Genoa
    - Napoli vs Inter
    - Inter vs Atalanta

Juve's next 5 Serie A games

- Lazio vs Juve
    - Juve vs Udine
    - Sampdoria vs Juve
    - Juve vs Cagliari
    - Roma vs Juve

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #109
    Inter's next 5 Serie A games:

- Inter vs Roma
    - Fiorentina vs Inter
    - Inter vs Genoa
    - Napoli vs Inter
    - Inter vs Atalanta

Juve's next 5 Serie A games

- Lazio vs Juve
    - Juve vs Udine
    - Sampdoria vs Juve
    - Juve vs Cagliari
    - Roma vs Juve
    Thank you:tup:

Inter definitely have a tougher route, but, we play these next 5 like today then we all know what will happen.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
    That could be true, but honestly I don't remember Ronaldo playing an in-line 2 with benzema. It could have been an asymmetric 4 3 1 2
    The system was definitely more fluid than the rigid structure that Sarri employs at the moment but he was generally upfront with Benzema who acted as his foil. You only have to look at his first goal in that game against us. Quick combinations between Marcelo and Isco who sends a low cross into the box and Benzema takes out two of our cbs for Ronaldo to come in behind him to tap home.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
    Just some observations not solely related to today’s game:

Understand the need for rotation, good to see Sarriball trying. However, when someone is in form and doesn’t have fitness issues then don’t rest them. Playing Dybala today and Woj every day case in point.

The ball into Boga for the first goal is the exact same ball played in the same area of the pitch into Correa in the last minute earlier this week and we were lucky not to be punished then.

We still replicate the same errors and are not learning. There’s still a certain lethargy in the team that’s been present for quite a few years.

The atmosphere in the stadium is progressively getting worse. I went the Atlético game earlier this week and half of the people I met were tourists or people solely coming to see Ronaldo. The drive for commercial revenue is killing the atmosphere. Sitting in the curva dud people were taking videos of the game. You would’ve got thumped for doing this less than 5 years ago.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #113
    I don't know we tend to struggle against smaller teams who pack the center of the pitch and play on the counter
    If we really struggled we wouldn't get shots off...but we do, and the Gk's make miraculous saves.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #116
    Ok. We don't struggle.

Like have you watched us play anytime during the last months?

We winning, but to say we don't struggle? Really?
    Don't you think its strange how many shots we take and how little we convert? :grin:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
    The system was definitely more fluid than the rigid structure that Sarri employs at the moment but he was generally upfront with Benzema who acted as his foil. You only have to look at his first goal in that game against us. Quick combinations between Marcelo and Isco who sends a low cross into the box and Benzema takes out two of our cbs for Ronaldo to come in behind him to tap home.
    Saw the first goal conceded against real in the final and Ronaldo receives the pass on the right wing, from benzema, and then plays it forward to carvajal who overlaps and returns it to Ronaldo who drifts from the right centrally.
    That goal would never have happened if Ronaldo was played centrally, with him having to battle it out with Chiello and bonucci.
    Maybe this is all on sarri who wants him to stay put as an advanced forward/poacher or is all on Ronaldo who got old and doesn't give a dam. I think it's the former but who knows for sure ?

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #118
    We always struggle man,even with sh*t teams,c'mon.
    What I mean is, we get the ball in the box but shot the shit when we need to hit the net. We do everything right up until its time to score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)