[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-2 Sassuolo [December 1st, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Same same but without being fortunate enough to still grab a win somehow. We concede too much goals for my liking.

It's still time for us to improve though. Also, we have much more points i thought we were going to have at this point of the season, so a draw is hardly a reason to panic.

Having only tuned in for the 2nd half, i didn't get to witness a lot of his magic, but stop putting Berna into the starting eleven pls. Bench his ass next to Ronaldo's.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Berna and Can are horrible players and should never play for us again.

We actually look like a really good team when Dybala and Ramsey are playing together.

I can see now that Aleggri wasn't completely at fault last year our lack of quality technical players is killing this team.

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It must be said that Turati basically had a world class debut, with some of those saves being amazing. But that’s really no excuse for dropping the points because of the mistakes at the back. Just goes to show that sure, you can play like shit for several matches and still get results, but it only takes one match for your luck to run out.

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
So this is how we lose the league.
With draws to Sasuolo and Lecce. Good job sarri. :sergio:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Really man? What, you want sarri to walk the ball in the net? This stuff happens. I wanted can to start, but then he missed two tap ins. Higgy literally missed from one yard. Ron was terrible. AND we gave up like 1.5 chances. If you want to blame sarri for something, it’s the fact we get scored on like 90 seconds after scoring all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

We just beat atleti. Sometimes the ball dont bounce your way.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We’ve been incredibly lucky all season. We deserved to get hammered by Atalanta last week, and Sassuolo were the better team today as well, two points dropped for them imo. We are on the way to an absolute hiding from a team soon. Maybe that might wake these players and this coaching staff from their stupid. Probably not.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
I don’t understand why for this kind of game at home we couldn’t field all 3 of Dybala, Higuain and Ronaldo. We’d have the lions share of the ball anyway so I didnt think it would take away anything substantial from a defensive point of view and our attack would clearly have been bolstered significantly. Not to mention, Higuain should have remained on the pitch considering we needed a goal. Ramsey should have replaced Bentancur. Questionable team selection from Sarri.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Really man? What, you want sarri to walk the ball in the net? This stuff happens. I wanted can to start, but then he missed two tap ins. Higgy literally missed from one yard. Ron was terrible. AND we gave up like 1.5 chances. If you want to blame sarri for something, it’s the fact we get scored on like 90 seconds after scoring all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: :lol: my favorite excuse

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

I like your positive outlook but we have predictable style of play and our lack of width will be exposed by the better teams

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t understand why for this kind of game at home we couldn’t field all 3 of Dybala, Higuain and Ronaldo. We’d have the lions share of the ball anyway so I didnt think it would take away anything substantial from a defensive point of view and our attack would clearly have been bolstered significantly. Not to mention, Higuain should have remained on the pitch considering we needed a goal. Ramsey should have replaced Bentancur. Questionable team selection from Sarri.
Do you think if Guardiola was given this squad our style of play would have been better?

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Did not watch. Just stopped by to say that I don't trust Paratici to correct the clear lack of balance and the blatant weakness in midfield this squad has. He already got very lucky with the unexpected redemption of Dybala and Higuain. I'm not optimistic about this team

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Shit happens. We need big ron to play better. Look how much better dybala was than big ron.
Big ron will never play better in the 4 3 1 2.
You can dream for it to happen though . He is simply not a striker. He has always been a winger who benefits from runs made by the midfielder and fullback on his side.
The sooner we realize this the better.
Dybala thrives because that is his natural position. A ss and he is also in pretty good form. Ronaldo isn't built like higgy who can play with his back at the goal while being hounded by 2 3 opponents everytime.
If this 4 3 1 2 continues expect the same from him.
You can make the case that he should adapt but at 35 you know that isn't gonna happen.
It's better if he comes from the bench when the opponent is at least tired.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Big ron will never play better in the 4 3 1 2.
You can dream for it to happen though . He is simply not a striker. He has always been a winger who benefits from runs made by the midfielder and fullback on his side.
The sooner we realize this the better.
Dybala thrives because that is his natural position. A ss and he is also in pretty good form. Ronaldo isn't built like higgy who can play with his back at the goal while being hounded by 2 3 opponents everytime.
If this 4 3 1 2 continues expect the same from him.
You can make the case that he should adapt but at 35 you know that isn't gonna happen.
It's better if he comes from the bench when the opponent is at least tired.

Real played this exact formation in their last 2 CL triumphs. This was the very formation Ronaldo was played in when Real dismantled us and he scored that over head kick in 2018. I don’t think it’s the formation that has him struggling. It’s the rest of the personnel. Having the likes of Bernardeschi, Can, Khedira and Matuidi in midfield is just a far cry from the line-up Madrid were fielding.
He’s also in poor form to add to that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)