[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-2 Sassuolo [December 1st, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sassuolo goalkeeper Stefano Turati makes his Serie A debut today, but wasn’t even born when Gianluigi Buffon played his first Juventus match.

An injury crisis at the Neroverdi means Andrea Consigli is out of action and Gianluca Pegolo not fully fit either, so 18-year-old Primavera youth team shot-stopper Turati is thrown into the starting XI.

Not only has he never played in Serie A before, but it is his first ever outing with the senior squad.

Turati was born on September 5, 2001 in Milan, meaning he is only 18 years of age.

His opponent today is 41-year-old Gigi Buffon, who made his first appearance in a Juventus jersey on August 26, 2001, when Turati was still in the womb.

Buffon’s debut for the Bianconeri was a 4-0 Serie A victory over Venezia.

This is Buffon’s 645th Serie A appearance, closing rapidly on Paolo Maldini’s record of 647 games.

==============================

Buffon's career older than Sassuolo's keeper today, lol.

In before he plays a blinder and is linked to us in tomorrow's papers.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
FFS Sassuolo at home... We must do something in January - I mean it might be a fight with Inter for Serie A if we continue to play like this..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Least said about this shitshow the better.

If it wasn't for the comedy second free goal we conceded we'd probably have gone on to win another crappy 2-1 or 3-1, but you have to remember the opponent. We made Boga look like Messi.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
This match should have been the chance for Demiral to start. The condition is raining and will be very exhausting. Rotation should been used. And i just realized that we have no dept for AM, Winger or CF

And it should have been Ramsey for Bentancur, not Higuain.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We got lucky with our dismal draw against Lecce last month. Inter won’t slip up again. Yet another dreadful, lifeless, listless and insipid performance from this group of players. Disgusting to watch, and I feel like I say that more and more every week watching this team. We look as bad as we did last season, but even worse in defence and absolutely clueless going forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)