[Serie A] Juventus 2-2 Salernitana [September 11th, 2022] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I went to sleep drunk and angry. I wake up and see what actually happened with that fucking offside call and now I'm not drunk and very angry.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That’s unbelievable - I’m not sure how that can possibly be overlooked other than there being a fix going on. It is so obvious when ruling offside you have to consider the whole view of the pitch, why was this magnified to exclude Candreva?

Why was his handball goal allowed to stand when ours have been disallowed for handballs 30 seconds before the goal in the build up?

We were awful and it should never have been allowed to be so close of a game but this is blatant cheating and match fixing from the powers that be
It’s beyond blatant and it’s been going on for over a season now. I said when the shit hit the fan with the Super League fiasco and FIGC was threatening punishment for Juve that we would see this. We are getting zero 50/50 calls from refs lately, and seeing ludicrous calls against us frequently.

Some might say it’s a conspiracy, but just 15 years ago we were relegated and stripped of two titles by these same corrupt clowns for an Inter Milan manufactured match-fixing scandal, and even though this has now been proven in multiple court cases, they still haven’t given us back our titles and Inter still has the one. Hard to give them the benefit of the doubt when in just 6 matches this season we’ve seen multiple mind-boggling VAR decisions. The missed penalty foul on Cuadrado against Spezia, the handball on Smalling against Roma, and now this absolutely absurd one.

Anyways, doesn’t excuse our shit performance, but our shit performance also doesn’t excuse blatant cheating.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure he will. It’s italy

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lolololol^
Lega Serie A already claiming Candreva didn’t keep Bonucci onside

“Sky Sport Italia released camera footage suggesting that at the moment of the Milik header, Candreva was 2.9m from the touchline and Bonucci was 3.42m from the same point, which would mean Bonucci was onside by a good 50cm.
However, the Lega Serie A told DAZN that the line drawn to decide Bonucci’s offside position did take Candreva into account.”
Corrupt stooges :lol:

Last edited:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It’s beyond blatant and it’s been going on for over a season now. I said when the shit hit the fan with the Super League fiasco and FIGC was threatening punishment for Juve that we would see this. We are getting zero 50/50 calls from refs lately, and seeing ludicrous calls against us frequently.

Some might say it’s a conspiracy, but just 15 years ago we were relegated and stripped of two titles by these same corrupt clowns for an Inter Milan manufactured match-fixing scandal, and even though this has now been proven in multiple court cases, they still haven’t given us back our titles and Inter still has the one. Hard to give them the benefit of the doubt when in just 6 matches this season we’ve seen multiple mind-boggling VAR decisions. The missed penalty foul on Cuadrado against Spezia, the handball on Smalling against Roma, and now this absolutely absurd one.

Anyways, doesn’t excuse our shit performance, but our shit performance also doesn’t excuse blatant cheating.

- - - Updated - - -

Lega Serie A already claiming Candreva didn’t keep Bonucci onside

“Sky Sport Italia released camera footage suggesting that at the moment of the Milik header, Candreva was 2.9m from the touchline and Bonucci was 3.42m from the same point, which would mean Bonucci was onside by a good 50cm.
However, the Lega Serie A told DAZN that the line drawn to decide Bonucci’s offside position did take Candreva into account.”
Corrupt stooges :lol:
If you look at that picture you can see that Bonucci was being clearly undressed during the incident as well :lol2:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Wait, the team are not supposed to enthusiastically celebrate a 96th minute winner? Maybe a polite round of handshakes instead?

Completely missing the context, which is mostly relief. No one is celebrating it like it is a CL win.
You are missing the point.Of course a team should celebrate the goal/possible victory.but look again all the subs and the players how they are celebrating against fucking Salernitana.Shows how this team is weak and not able to defeat a Mickey mouse club.My point is, we should put 3 goals from the beginning the game and that's it .No fucking referee can canceled that .Not to chase the equalizer and a "winning" goal in the dying moments of the game..At home against a team which salaries of the whole squad are equal of a single Juve player. .A disgrace.

Last edited:

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
You are missing the point.Of course a team should celebrate the goal/possible victory.but look again all the subs and the players how they are celebrating against fucking Salernitana.Shows how this team is weak and not able to defeat a Mickey mouse club.My point is, we should put 3 goals from the beginning the game and that's it .No fucking referee can canceled that .Not to chase the equalizer and a "winning" goal in the dying moments of the game..At home against a team which salaries of the whole squad are equal of a single Juve player. .A disgrace.
summed up my feelings - let's get our shit together.

Such scenes could have been understandable if it was Benatia's penalty against Madrid in the Bernabau not when playing against a grocery store at home.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
The club's silence on this whole episode is embarrassing. Any other club would put pressure on the league but management will stay silent like they always do.
That would be even more embarrassing, glad they shut the F*** up, we should be more focused on why we sucked so hard that such a last minute goal became so crucial, we should have sealed that game in the first half like the highest paid coach, team and staff in the league should, we're a $2.5B club playing against a grocery store.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He is an unfunny troll. One who actually is delighted when Juve loses so he can mock everyone here. He makes a good point though, we don’t give enough effort and don’t start playing till we go behind.
It's true that you can't get into a situation where you are 2-0 down to Salernitana and chasing the game. It can happen but not struggling so much in every game. What I saw now though is what I see during Secco banter era where they find it normal to give decisions against us like we're Sampdoria, and that is partly our own making because a) we sit there and take it, possibly because we're terrified of showing power post-Farsopoli, and b) because it's much easier to give decisions against struggling teams on the basis they are not going for important objectives (would this happen in a title decider?), and that as, bizarrely, some of our own 'fans' agree with, if you don't deserve to win on balance of play it's OK to not get decisions that are due in the laws of the game.

feriorca

May 27, 2009
I love this club to the bones. The disrespect with this VARts from the Lega is unacceptable. Fans in Italy should protest as well as our management. For "fans" in this forum saying it is "just" Salernitana, when the whole team celebrate the goal with Milik like it's CL Final: I also celebrate the goal like CL Finals as it happens, like most of you guys and the whole stadium did. This team needs support not hate, especially after a come back like last night. Fino alla Fine Forza Juventus!

juventinovero

Sep 12, 2011
That would be even more embarrassing, glad they shut the F*** up, we should be more focused on why we sucked so hard that such a last minute goal became so crucial, we should have sealed that game in the first half like the highest paid coach, team and staff in the league should, we're a $2.5B club playing against a grocery store.

No. I'm always against complaining about the refs after the match but here we have a legitimate case where the decision should be rescinded and the result overturned. I know how absurd that sounds, but there is a very legitimate case for that here, and I've NEVER thought about this course of action before for ANY Juve match.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Remarkable to think the VAR + ref forgot about Candreva who seems to be playing Bonucci onside by 50cm. One of the biggest mistakes I can remember since introduction of VAR. Incredible when you think there'll be semi-automated offside tech at same ground for CL this week. (James Horncastle)

Jul 2, 2006
“I want to go to eat because it’s late, I don’t want to know anything,” he told DAZN.

“Was it a very bad performance? No, you say so, you see games, but you don’t watch them.''

well, eat shit then. it wasn't a bad performance. it was worst performance in entire history, you ...

unnamed

Dec 13, 2015
“I want to go to eat because it’s late, I don’t want to know anything,” he told DAZN.

“Was it a very bad performance? No, you say so, you see games, but you don’t watch them.''

well, eat shit then. it wasn't a bad performance. it was worst performance in entire history, you ...
What a twat he is...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This is a bit frustrating as I predicted at half time we would come back and win it (almost got it right).
The attitude in the 2nd half (especially late in the 2nd half) was the right one and if we play like this against Benfica we will win the game.
I just hope this comeback could create the turnaround we need. I am actually quite optimistic about it as usually when a team do it they change for the better (see Milan`s 4-2 win against us).
If it does not change us - Sack him after the Benfica game - no need to see any more evidence that it doesnt work.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually the last 20 minutes or so were quite fantastic considering we had who I consider as our 3 best players out injured (Chiesa,Pogba and Di Maria. not in this order)
If we play like this for the rest of the season we will win the Scudetto but we need to play like this for 90 minutes and not just 20.
Worst game - I wouldnt say so - I wouldnt even call it the worst first half but yeah it was bad, really bad.

- - - Updated - - -

https://football-italia.net/footage-suggests-var-mistake-on-juventus-salernitana-goal/

Here comes the cover up...

riunfo-de-juventus-y-fue-expulsado-por-su-festejo-pero-el-var-anuloacute-su-gol-aff1582-1280x720.jpg

903798e42238279949b53b8d6a1e11e4-jpg.jpg

Why are they lying to us? They clearly use the heel of the defender in the centre. Candreva is much closer to the byline.
It shouldnt matter anyway as he didnt interfere with the play nor caused a distraction for the GK. It should definitely have stood. Anyway this is done and no need to continue crying about it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)