Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Lecce [May 3rd, 2009] (12 Viewers)

RocknRolla

Dec 10, 2008
we didnt fight our way back from serie b to be mediocre

we are JUVE for fucks sake the new management doesnt seem to understand that we WIN we are winners thats what we do.. there is no sign of that mentality anymore i dont recognize this juventus bunch of mediocre players with a certified LOSER for a coach its sad its heartbreaking i want the juve that i know back

the Agnelli family should seriously start changing shit around in turin

Ranieri does not belong in Juve
Grygera and Zebina do not belong in Juve
Molinaro does not belong in Juve starting 11 he is a reserve player at best
Marchionni dosnt not belong in Juve send him back to Parma where its more his level
Tiago does not belong in Juve how much patience can you have with this with this emotionally numb fuck
Fabio Cannavaro is a traito and an old cunt should not be allowed back in Juve seriously if we actually gonna sign him we really missed the point here
Sebastian Giovinco is an outstanding talent and a true Juventino should always ALWAYS start and we should start building the team around him I cannot in the life of me understand the way he is being treated the poor kid all that talent and creativity and passion for the game and the shirt such a waste
Change the defense completely
Buy smart and good get true champions and winners Secco is a raging failure and should be fired immediately
Get Antonio Conte as a manager a true legend and a winner and a talented uprising coach

Im sick and tired of watching from the sidelines I want to win to

I want my old Juve back

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Andy: you have millions of Italian die hard fans out there who would do the job. Learning Italian would make additional cost on our Management.

I mentioned it before about the fans in Italy protesting and believe you me, it is happening. Sooner or later, this whole charade will come to an end and it will blow in everyone's faces.

If Neddy is retiring, I would tip him for the post of a Manager. He has the heart, and surely will get how its done right. He had great coaches before and I am sure he will do the right job.

Note: By right Job, I don't mean trophies, but to build the right force and spirit in the team. Get rid of garbage bags and so on.

But Oh wait. Wasn't that the case with DD?!
We need to replace ranieri with a quality manager, i cant see how Nedved would be a good manager straight after being a player, back room staff certainly.

WE NEED LOUIS VAN GAAL!!!! We need a winner, an experienced tactician that can get the best out of their players and spot talent. I dont like all this conte talk, he's too inexperienced at the moment to handle the pressure of our hotseat, where winning is a requirment and there are no second chances.

Having said this you are right, even the avereage italian off the street could get more out of this team than ranieri

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Few things that convinced me pretty much that we should get rid of our coach ASAP..

1- Taking Del Piero and Camoranesi during the HT was not only a retarded thing but also a rubbish + awful + disaster decision to take. Taking your most creative players during HT EVEN if they had an awful 45min was stupid man, too fucking stupid move. Logically, you don't take them out.

2- Taking Iaquinta out who hasn't been subs since god knows when, taking him out for Giovinco was the best thing we could have done. Dp-Amauri upfront with Giovinco behind them.

3- Marchionni? I have no words to describe him anymore. Like I always said, Marco Marchionni is the biggest proof how sometimes luck plays it's role in Football world. I don't know how he made it to Serie A.

7- Why on earth did he keep Trezeguet and Giovinco out and kept one useless Iaquinta and Amauri who has just got back into the field.

Like I said previously... Diego + Ribery + Silva combined wont solve our problem so long we don't fix the back.
But it's a fact that we created more and we scored 2 goals after our most creative players were replaced.

The switch from 4-3-3 to 4-4-2 was a good and the only logical choice. Poulsen was a must (or any other MC, but since we didn't have other MCs it was Poulsen or no-one else). We all witnessed the worst possible 45 minutes, where even though we had 3 attackers and a creative midfield without a classical destroyer, we couldn't do shit. We were forced to play long balls from defense to attack and our defense was unprotected (which at the end resulted with an expected counter attack goal).
Poulsen simply had to be subbed in instead of no other player but an attacker.
Now, this attacker could have been Iaquinta, i agree with this, but it was a 50-50 between Del Piero and Iaquinta , who were both awful, and Ranieri chose the captain.

The second sub wasn't really needed. With Poulsen we got the needed change of formation and we could play 4-4-2 with Nedved and Camo on the flanks. Nedved and Camo were pathetic in the first half so it was expected one of them to be replaced. Personally i expected Giovinco instead of Nedved, but at the end it turned out good because Nedved scored two goals and Marchionni assisted the second.

I don't think Ranieri should be blamed for the subs. He should be blamed for the starting XI. That 4-3-3 and the choice of players for the 4-3-3 was a huge mistake.(why Zanetti , why not Poulsen? Why not both of them instead of Camoranesi? Camo can't play as a CM, it is obvious.)

Still, most here were thrilled by the starting XI. People here only look for more attack, ignoring the fact that THIS JUVE can not work without width and without more protection for the defense.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We did well against Chelsea with the 4-3-3.
THIS JUVE i said.
That back 4 without Chiellini is the most terrible thing i've seen in football. Against Chelsea, IIRC, we had 2 CMs in midfield, one of them destroyer and the other a playmaker. Today we had the slow Zanetti, and we had two wingers playing as CMs.
We had no width at all, no speed, no muscles, and Del Piero was forced to pick the ball from our own half.
Watch the first half if you haven't already Andy. You'll know what i'm saying.

If we have Sissoko available, good playmaker and good full backs, then i'd kill for a 4-3-3 or even more for a 4-3-2-1/4-3-1-2, but today it was amateurish to start with the formation and players Ranieri used.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
But it's a fact that we created more and we scored 2 goals after our most creative players were replaced.
That's very normal, because we were 0-1 down. It was normal to press them in the 2nd half for at least 15-20min. Any team would have done the same.

But point is, you don't take out your creative players specially the likes of Camo and Ale when they can decide a game at the same time.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
No offense to anyone but I feel like an Inter fan seeing everyone talking about NEXT YEAR we should buy this and that player and we will win the Scudetto.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That's very normal, because we were 0-1 down. It was normal to press them in the 2nd half for at least 15-20min. Any team would have done the same.

But point is, you don't take out your creative players specially the likes of Camo and Ale when they can decide a game at the same time.
But we conceded in 11th minute and with the formation we had we couldn't press them at all for 35 minutes in the first half after we conceded. I'm pretty sure that the change of formation had a lot to do with our comeback.

In the live thread i was screaming for Poulsen at HT because to me it was obvious that the problem is in the midfield trio, and i was asking for an attacker to go out.
Ranieri noticed the same thing. So either i'm just as dumb as Ranieri, or he did a good thing for introducing Poulsen instead of an attacker (although i hoped Iaquinta to be that attacker). :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)