Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Lecce [May 3rd, 2009] (10 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Come on my friend, i don't think anyone here is a Molinaro fan :smile:
We just don't dislike him as much as you do.

Personally i do think that Molinaro is a better defender than De Ceglie and i do think that none of them will ever be a good defender. I think you'll have a strong case if you ask for a new good LB to replace Molinaro, but a weak case if you ask De Ceglie to be that LB.
As i dont think Moli getting out any time soon as possibility, not after CR sacrificed everything to have him as our starter for so long! I would like to see someone else with some better potential to have a try over there.
Our board will def try to evade any unnecessary costs and acquire the expensive LB that would throw him out of our team.
So i wish that we will give to DC a proper try out and if he is really proved a worse solution than Molinaro, then we throw him out and try someone else.
We dont really have to risk anyhting.

Next year, we try Criscito or smth, if he is too proved lesser than Moli, we try someone else!

Since Moli isnt going anywhere! But as long we we dont give a proper try out to any other LB, due to Molinaro, we will never going to upgrade!!
This has been my reasoning since the day Moli came, i dont want him out at all costs, but it seems that there is no other way...

For ex, if we only have to choose from DC and Crisicito next year, we will chose the best one, because we will both give them a fair try!
But if Moli is still around, Criscito will not have a fair chance, just like DC didnt.
And watching Molinaro fans that Molinaro is so much better defender than them afterwards, doubles the frustration...
man i hope to see milan hammar us 6-0 or somthing so we can see this shit leavess us
you hope that our nemesis will have a reason to lough on us for the next decade
and for what?? How can you be so sure that CR will leave?? And how can you be so sure that Conte wont do even worse than that??
You might have the impression that we have hit the bottom, but such a defeat against such a traditional nemesis, is not acceptable at any circumstances.
We should rather lose 6-0 to Lecce than 2-1 to Milan...
Where was Secco today by the way?.
Finishing up the last details of our defensive enhancement for this season.
Now, he can dedicate the rest of the summer to the acquisition of Cassano!
I hope Milan beats Juve.
Ban Ban Ban:evil:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
BTW did anyone figured out, what our fans were "commenting" on Balo and Zebi??
Some of our fans started singing something about Balotelli. I couldn't understand what were they saying because another group of fans started booing the fans who sang the Balotelli song.
I assume the idiots were saying something nasty again so the more mature fans reacted negatively at the song.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Some of our fans started singing something about Balotelli. I couldn't understand what were they saying because another group of fans started booing the fans who sang the Balotelli song.
I assume the idiots were saying something nasty again so the more mature fans reacted negatively at the song.
i suppose some fans dont bother coming to watch matches live anymore so they are aiming for a crowd ban. The way things are going on the pitch, cant blame them.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Good. The fans wanted to be there next game. Good atmosphere before the booing started and I think that's because they defied the court ruling.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ranieri at the start of the season "we can win the scudetto and the champions league"

Ranieri after going out of the champions league "The scudetto will be our main focus now"

Ranieri after going out of the scudetto chase "we must consolidate second place and improve upon last year, our main aim is the coppa italia"

Ranieri after going out of the coppa italia "Second place is still our aim, we are doing better than we did last year, we are in the champions league"

Ranieri after giving milan 2nd place "Let's concentrate on making the CL without making the preliminaries."

Ranieri after dropping into 4th place: "We have to consolidate 4th place and make sure we play champions league football"
This sums up our season and the overall ranieri tactics.....

lwe are in deep shit now...and if we lose the 3rd place direct CL spot....we are simply doomed to at least 2 years of nigghtmares and crappy players... not to mention all the players we will lose... it would be the end.

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
im reading all the threads and reading all the news and seeing our games and seriously its just heartbreaking. buffon crying? look what we reached, there is no words that can describe it. crisis is an understatement here, we are in real deep shit. we dont have the players, the coaches, the board all in all we dont have the team. we need heavy reinforcements, there is no reason in hell why ranieri should stay coach. even if we beat milan, ranieri should leave. fuck him, after every shitty performance he goes out and states that hes not resigning, as if he is sticking it to us. now ranieri shows balls? when his job is on the risk he shows some balls? but on the pitch he just bites his lips and "tinkers"?? fuck this juve, im a die hard juve fan but enough is enough!! we are getting our asses handed to ass by relegation teams!! plz ranieri, if u have any decency get your tinkery ass out of turin forever.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I have watched only the first half. It was horrible. The only good thing was Amauris' furiousness to get back in the game and his attempts to score. We had some very nice decent crossings from the sides, but always miss by a notch, or two.

Sad to say, I think we should have a whole new squad/manager(ment) for next season. Not just 4 or 5.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Few things that convinced me pretty much that we should get rid of our coach ASAP..

1- Taking Del Piero and Camoranesi during the HT was not only a retarded thing but also a rubbish + awful + disaster decision to take. Taking your most creative players during HT EVEN if they had an awful 45min was stupid man, too fucking stupid move. Logically, you don't take them out.

2- Taking Iaquinta out who hasn't been subs since god knows when, taking him out for Giovinco was the best thing we could have done. Dp-Amauri upfront with Giovinco behind them.

3- Marchionni? I have no words to describe him anymore. Like I always said, Marco Marchionni is the biggest proof how sometimes luck plays it's role in Football world. I don't know how he made it to Serie A.

4- De Ceglie runs like a clown. I can't believe Pavel runs 10x faster and more than a clowny kid.

5- Grygera should shot right into the middle of his teeth.

7- Why on earth did he keep Trezeguet and Giovinco out and kept one useless Iaquinta and Amauri who has just got back into the field.

Like I said previously... Diego + Ribery + Silva combined wont solve our problem so long we don't fix the back.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's because Ranieri hates Trezeguet and doesn't believe in Giovinco.

Seriously, anybody here if they would learn Italian would be a better manager than this white-headed dunce.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Andy: you have millions of Italian die hard fans out there who would do the job. Learning Italian would make additional cost on our Management.

I mentioned it before about the fans in Italy protesting and believe you me, it is happening. Sooner or later, this whole charade will come to an end and it will blow in everyone's faces.

If Neddy is retiring, I would tip him for the post of a Manager. He has the heart, and surely will get how its done right. He had great coaches before and I am sure he will do the right job.

Note: By right Job, I don't mean trophies, but to build the right force and spirit in the team. Get rid of garbage bags and so on.

But Oh wait. Wasn't that the case with DD?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)