Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Lecce [May 3rd, 2009] (10 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #423
    No way they booed Camo. I can understand Zebina and Poulsen because no one really wants them anymore. At least its not racial I guess. What is Zebina? Arabic/French?
    They called him a mercenary.

I guess Zebina is half French and half something else. boh!

May 22, 2007
    He didn't really lose him. He was there next to him. Then, suddenly, he decided to step back and leave Castillo alone.

It seemed as if Castillo said to De Ceglie "It's mine, i have it", and De Ceglie stopped, thinking that a Juve player is saying that to him. :frown:
    Looking at it again, it looks as if De Ceglie was going to stay with Castillo, and he took a step back because he thought Olof had got to it putting it wide. He should have kept with him though.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    did they also lose respect for themselves? its not about team play or fluid attacking its about TRYING, and when the players stop sweating you start hurling shit at them regardless who the manager/board/president of the republic is
    I think they are tired of trying all season long. These crisis didn't pop up suddenly. The bad form, tactics is going for months, nothing new. We can't expect every player to be passionate like Nedved, to fight no matter what. Most of the players aren't like that, they give up fast until things gets sorted. I wonder how many good players we will lose at the end of the season, along with Buffon.. sigh

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    They are spoilt brats. That's the reason.
    They never fill the stadium, they did shit during Calciopoli, but now they're so macho while booing our own players.
    The ones who don't fill the stadium aren't booing our players....because they're not in the stadium.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not but I've been saying this for a while.
    I wasn't sarcastic.
    During Calciopoli we all waited for something to be done by our fans, but absolutely norhing happened.
    I'm not lying to myself, i know they couldn't change much, or anything, but we all waited for their reaction and they were quiet all summer long.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Give me one reason why Giovinco doesnt get any minutes now? In a time when season is basically over. If Ranieri wants to loose/drop points then at least "experiment" with your roster.
    Maybe Ranieri is resting him for the big match against Milan. Sorry I can't come up with a better answer :D

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Ibracadabra is shushing merda fans with a goal and an assist .. Zebina is shushing our fans by letting a goal !! what a team we have here ..

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I wasn't sarcastic.
    During Calciopoli we all waited for something to be done by our fans, but absolutely norhing happened.
    I'm not lying to myself, i know they couldn't change much, or anything, but we all waited for their reaction and they were quiet all summer long.
    That's because the majority believe in Moggi's abilities to do "miracles". They thought, like the doping, we'll get away with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)