Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Lecce [May 3rd, 2009] (10 Viewers)

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
One of the worst matches I've seen this year. If the board still isn't convinced that Ranieri needs to go, I hope Milan assrapes us the same way Barca did Madrid yesterday.

nasser

Dec 12, 2005
Ok, as I said I only caught half the game so I didn't know that about the subs.

The only comment I can make at this point is that it was pretty disgusting seeing how our play changed after Nedved made it 2-1. We played like we were Lecce and allowed them to be Juve. Simulating injuries, wasting time, hoofing the ball towards the middle of nowhere only for Lecce to come back at us again. Usually I feel sort of empty and disgusted when late equalizers or winning goals go against Juve but this time I merely bursted out laughing. Ranieri is so fucking stupid that is the only thing left to do. That's how sincere I'm gonna be right now. Fuck off Ranieri, save the very little dignity you have left.
isn't that how we always play when we are ahead?

May 22, 2007
theres 5 people responsible for keeping the ball out of our net. Each one has 20%blame its as much GiGis fault as it is mellbergs et al.

We can sell Gigi a buy Reina and still have loads left over

There I said it, I blasphemed agaisnt GiGi.
Fuck Reina.

20%? Bollocks.

De Ceglie lost his man completely.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ok, we already have two people who hope Milan will assrape us next week.
Who else hopes for the same?

I suggest 3 day ban for whoever hopes Milan beats Juve :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
De Ceglie lost his man completely.
He didn't really lose him. He was there next to him. Then, suddenly, he decided to step back and leave Castillo alone.

It seemed as if Castillo said to De Ceglie "It's mine, i have it", and De Ceglie stopped, thinking that a Juve player is saying that to him. :frown:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #410
    btw, the fans at the stadium are not helping the situation. After calling Balotelli a shitty nigga now they're booing Zebina and even Camo today for NOTHING! :rolleyes:

memo

Nov 18, 2005
    He didn't really lose him. He was there next to him. Then, suddenly, he decided to step back and leave Castillo alone.

It seemed as if Castillo said to De Ceglie "It's mine, i have it", and De Ceglie stopped, thinking that a Juve player is saying that to him. :frown:
    no mellberg missed a header
    de ceglie thinks that mellberh will clear the ball and stop

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    btw, the fans at the stadium are not helping the situation. After calling Balotelli a shitty nigga now they're booing Zebina and even Camo today for NOTHING! :rolleyes:
    They were also booing Poulsen for a while. Then Zebina made that gesture and they concentrated on Zebina only. :smile:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Give me one reason why Giovinco doesnt get any minutes now? In a time when season is basically over. If Ranieri wants to loose/drop points then at least "experiment" with your roster.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Give me one reason why Giovinco doesnt get any minutes now? In a time when season is basically over. If Ranieri wants to loose/drop points then at least "experiment" with your roster.
    He experimented today, why are you so demanding?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    No way they booed Camo. I can understand Zebina and Poulsen because no one really wants them anymore. At least its not racial I guess. What is Zebina? Arabic/French?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)