Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Lecce [May 3rd, 2009] (2 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
its not wrong when the team is playing like pussies, half assing efforts. if anything its imperative for the fans to harangue the team to hit out at their pride,
Like I said in my previous post, It's Ranieri responsiblity for this along with the board. What has Zebina to do with this I can't understand that. The players lost their respect against the manager, and when that happens, it's hard to get a result, and if you add their own fans reaction against them, that never helps. It makes them even angrier and they won't care about anything if their "efforts" isn't appreciated at all. This is how players are, I am not telling you to worship them, but whistling or booing against them only make things worse (at match time). After the match do whatever you want, gather in the streets, ask their head, that's another case, but match time it doesn't help at all..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I'm a guy, and i say we'll get away with a draw.
I second that! Even a win is possible. It's a big game, and it doesn't matter much who is the manager at times like these.. That depends on the will of the players, if they lack that, 6-0 for Milan is possible too..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think Milan will be cautious, as they are 4 points ahead of us now, so even a draw would be a good result for them. We could use that to our advantage and expose them, but we won't, because we don't possess the tools or personnel to do so.

I foresee a tough draw, or a Milan mauling of our hapless defensive unit. I am opting for the latter.

Matteo4Azzurri

Jan 7, 2007
I think Milan will be cautious, as they are 4 points ahead of us now, so even a draw would be a good result for them. We could use that to our advantage and expose them, but we won't, because we don't possess the tools or personnel to do so.

I foresee a tough draw, or a Milan mauling of our hapless defensive unit. I am opting for the latter.
I totally see Milan playing a very conservative game. They'll want Juve playing frustrated and leaving themselves open on defense.

The worst thing Juve can do it pressure so much they expose our weak defense.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I think Ranieri is going, Vlatko. He will leave, thats for sure. Anyway, I think we are are going to have 1 or 2 more results pretty similar to the one we had today
We still need one or two more to say goodbye to him? :scared:
With this board I'm not sure of anything.
One or two more and bye bye CL. I guess that's fine with you as long as Ranieri leaves, right?
Of course not, don't put words in my mouth. My point was obvious and there's no further reason to explain myself. Dropping to fifth is a 1:1 000 000 chance, anyway.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If there is one thing that is annoying and frustrating me more than Ranieri and Juve @ this point in time, it must be the mosquito currently lurking somewhere in my room. Gotta get rid of it before going to bed.

I hate Mondays; work :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)