Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Lecce [May 3rd, 2009] (28 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
4th place is also a disaster. Not only that we'll need to start the season in August (plus, we might be handicaped on the market if we don't have the CL secured. Players might prefer teams with secured CL), but we will also get a tough opponent in the qualifications.
Due to the change of the CL format, the 4th placed team from Italy will be in the tougher qualification group and will get a strong opponent.
4th place this year would be hugely embarrassing but it is where we are headed if something is not done quickly. We need the CL money at the start of the transfer window, not 2 days before it shuts. 3rd place is bad, 4th place is just horrible

mimo1983

May 10, 2008
come on lets imagine that we won at milan next week then we will see raniari next seeson if losing this match by big scoore line is waht is need to make the board realise that this man isnot capable of doing the job then i hope this happen

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
come on lets imagine that we won at milan next week then we will see raniari next seeson if losing this match by big scoore line is waht is need to make the board realise that this man isnot capable of doing the job then i hope this happen
if the board dont realise by now that he is incapable of doing the job then we have bigger problems than ranieri. Hoping we lose to one of our biggest rivals is completely shameful. We need every single point that we can get right now, if you dont want us to be in the champions league next season keep on with that attitude

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve must win to stay in CL, but Ranieri has to go! Are Gio's legs broken or something? It seems the team does not want to play for him anymore. But, I think it roots deeper than that for sure.
I am aware of that and I want us to secure at least third place and in order to do that we must win. As for Ranieri, I am almost sure he's not staying next season, regardless the results of the remaining matches.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Where do we go from here? What next? I don't think we will lose 3rd place. That will be cruel. We will struggle to secure it, but we will end up finishing 3rd. We will lose to Milan next week, then win 2 of our last 3 games against teams who have nothing to play for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)