Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Lecce [May 3rd, 2009] (13 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You have a timber called Molinaro. You wait for the day someone will replace him, you hope his replacement will earn the place and force Ranieri to bench Molinaro, and then you see that Molinaro is Maldini compared to De Ceglie.

God help us with the LBs we have.
Now that just blatant Molinaro favorism!!!
You are waiting in the corner to find an excuse to blame DC!!
Have you forgotten DC cleared the incoming ball on our box with a header??
Have you forgotten when he out-runned and outmuscled that guy his was guarding and the let the ball come out for us??
Have you forgotten when DC cleared the ball away, right before two Lecce players who were closer to him, right after the Buffon double save??
Do you ignore the fact that there was no opposition offensive attempt from our left flank, no penetration, not crosses, not even shoots!!

When did Molinaro stopped the ball who was coming from our right flank and blocked an income ball that coming between our CBs and our RB???
Your Maldini never does that, even when the ball comes between our left flank and CBs...

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
bad tactic, it really had to end like this. u don't expect to show up on ur important game and play for 30 min and expect a win! it's really shameful to watch our team who had one of the best defenders in the world make such silly marking mistakes. today i was stunned when i didn't see Poulsen start.. today i was stunned not to see Giovinco start but these things are expected from ranieri. bu the thing that i really didn't expect is the Zebina sub.. why did he bring him on?? on the day that u really want a strong victory to save ur ass u bring on a defender and u sit back and allow ur opponent to attack u ?!?! we really need a new coach

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
From day 1 that ranieri took over this club i knew that we'll end up with a disastor. He ended he's days with Valencia exactly the same way. Pissing off key players in the team like Aimar, playing ridicolous tactics and dump subs. The players lost respect for the guy and the valencia management we're smart enough to fire him before things got worse.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

forza pavel. too bad we can't win even when he is having his last moments of brilliance. i have a good feeling he could kill milan (and another not so good feeling about inzaghi and our defence). posted some pics from todays game in multimedia section.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
One of Zebina and Grygera must go. De Ceglie lacks confidence; he needs to make mistakes to learn, and to play more often, either as a LB or LM.

Tiago, Poulsen, and Zanetti: 1 or 2 of these players should be on their way out of the club.

Knezevic, Mellberg, and Legrottaglie: We can't afford to kepp all three, especially since Fabio Cannelloni will be joining us. We need to dispose of 1 or 2 of these guys.

We need a fitter, leaner, younger and more dynamic squad.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #292
    Ranieri: "Let's concentrate on making the CL without making the preliminaries."

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    They whistled whenever Zebina had the ball. In the first half they whistled at the way we played.
    one of the last people i thought would be a scapegoat. I didn't understand his pointing to his name either. Came off like an arrogant fool to me.

Anyway, I'm pretty embarrassed by that performance. It must be said that DCs poor marking did let that goal through but that ball would have been placed there if it weren't for Zebina's lack luster defending and poor positioning. He was covering the wing when there was no passing option leaving a big space to cross into.

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    I was thinking that he knows that he's not staying and thus he's taking the piss. Why would he care if he knows he'll get the boot? He'll enjoy his salary regardless what the team does, ends the season and leaves.
    I'm pretty sure he'll leave at the end of the season. I'll rather have the primavera coach instead of Ranieri right now but it doesn't matters anymore. 4-5 matches left? I don't know if we are in risk of losing the 3rd spot, but 4-5 more matches doesn't change anything

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I don't even feel the need to mention Ranieri in all this. It's obvious that he is the main one to be blamed.
    I'm blaming the players for not being stronger despite the handicap we have with Ranieri.

Ranieri has shown a big weakness today, imo, when he started with 4-3-3. He never uses this formation because with the players we have we simply can't play without width and we can't play without protecting this awful defense.
    He was aware that 4-3-3 can't work with this team but he was so desperate after the last results that he thought changing the formation might do good. Or maybe he even took advice from someone else to play 4-3-3, which is even a bigger mistake.

Anyway, i hope whoever is our coach will realize that we can't play 4-3-3 without strenghtening the defense first. The defense must be the #1 priority. Only when we make it stronger we can think about other formations and players who can fit different formations.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
    Now that just blatant Molinaro favorism!!!
    You are waiting in the corner to find an excuse to blame DC!!
    Have you forgotten DC cleared the incoming ball on our box with a header??
    Have you forgotten when he out-runned and outmuscled that guy his was guarding and the let the ball come out for us??
    Have you forgotten when DC cleared the ball away, right before two Lecce players who were closer to him, right after the Buffon double save??
    Do you ignore the fact that there was no opposition offensive attempt from our left flank, no penetration, not crosses, not even shoots!!

When did Molinaro stopped the ball who was coming from our right flank and blocked an income ball that coming between our CBs and our RB???
    Your Maldini never does that, even when the ball comes between our left flank and CBs...
    Unacceptable to me! Molinaro is a better defender than De Ceglie by miles and this not the first time DC have looked shaky in defense. And I didn't get your second paragraph. For me, it should be when did De Cegli stop a ball coming from our right flank. I have seen Molinaro do that but not De Cegli. I don't mean to say thatMolinaro is a good enough for Juve but he is the better LB (in my book; where crossing comes second to defending) when the comparison is with De Cegli.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Lippi, the Legendary Lippi, who has won everything in football, had the balls and guts to resign after we were humiliated by Parma 4-2 @ home in the 1998-1999 season. Ranieri, who has won two miceky mouse cups and a Serie C crown, should do the same.

The team don't want him, and nor do the fans. The board should also eff off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)