Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Lecce [May 3rd, 2009] (32 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2006
2:2 at home with Lecce - I am sure RANIERI would be satisfied, but I am fucking NOT!
What is wrong with this coach? We cannot defend with this team - so another solution - attack. But all the time we go in front - RUINIERI tries to defend and we end up fucked.
Milan will tare us apart and especially if we try Ranieri's defensive 442 tactics. BTW We have only 442 defensive(3DMs at least) and 442 formations.

Sep 2, 2004
lol at de celgie, dude is a bum...........ranieri should be a man and just quit as the head coach............starting lineup was laughable, starting nedved and camo in the middle with zanetti with such a weak defence, and zebina for gygrera ahaha wow..............this team aint shit

is it me or was buffon crying at the end of the match?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Can someone explain to me why Iaquinta ws on the field til the end after he went down with the cramps? I only saw the second half but I'm pretty sure we had at least one sub left? Ranieri, are you aware of the number of substitutions allowed?
No, we made all 3 subs.
2 at HT and the third one was Zebina for Grygera (Grygera was injured).

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Milan will slice us open at this rate, Ranieri needs to step down and Ciro can take temporary charge till the end of the season.

Guardian

Dec 28, 2005
For fuck sake it was the fucking Lecce who are supposed to be worst team in the fucking seria A.
Nedved is like 13312 years elder than De Ceglie, in fact he could be his dad, but he still ran like 12312312 km more than paolo.
What we can do, we'll wait for next season and hope for better times and better staff

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Look at C4 headline:

Wk34: Embarrassing Bianconeri
Juventus fall further after a 2-2 home draw with Lecce, as Pippo Inzaghi conquers Catania. Fiorentina and Palermo win, but Roma are muzzle

:cry::cry:
It's exactly what we are

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Blaming everything on DC is even more retarded that the time Mellberg took the blame.
Why, because DC actually had a positive defensive input until then
(saved the back line twice with heading out incoming crosses, and prevent the usual crosses and presentations that come from our left flank)
and even at this goal, he did not commit any mistake, like out synced tackle or jump,
he wasnt outplayed, outmuscled or outjumped.
He is blamed, only because he was in the closest proximity.
He is only blaming, because he was not in a position between Buffon and the ball, who was allowed to come in,
but i dare his prosecutors to notice where exactly that ball was flying!!!
It was right in front of Buffon, right in the center of our goal. This sector is supposedly guarded, by not just one, but two CBs,
so where were they??? DC being so close was only fortunate, because he could have cleared a deflected ball, but it is not the LBs job to clear the ball who comes from the right flank, being between that and the keeper...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)