Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Lecce [May 3rd, 2009] (35 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
We'll play in turin and there is a huge pressure on both ranieri and the players to perform in this game. Lecce had been struggling all season and their defence (from the few games that i've watched for them lately) is a joke.

Won't be suprised if we won by scoring 4-5 goals today too.....

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
if ranieri has gone for a 4-3-1-2 formation
then it means we are experiment for the arrival of diego!:p
not necessarily....just tryin to save his bacon. he has to win these last 5..... so he has to try now, cuz appenttly sum1 gave him the crazy idea that winning is impt :melayyanandmessi:

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
Knowing Ranieri, it'll probably be 4-4-2 with Iaq on the right and Camo in the centre with Zanetti.
RM is not iaquinta's best position , but you never know with ranieri
on the other hand del piero can play behind the attackers but he has said before he prefers playin in attack
we will see soon

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Knowing Ranieri, it'll probably be 4-4-2 with Iaq on the right and Camo in the centre with Zanetti.
Naah this is the classical ranieri with he's dump tactics. Whenever he feels the pressure he'll field 3 attackers the same way he did it against Chelsea. It's not a suprise that he'll play the 4-3-1-2 or 4-3-3.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
1. Special thanks to Ranieri for starting with the most retarded 4-3-3.
2. Special thanks to De Ceglie for the most shocking marking i've ever seen.
3. Most special thanks to the board.
4. And the super special thanks to our team that played in the first 45 minutes and in the last 10 minutes worse than i've ever seen a team play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)