[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-2 Genoa (22-Oct-2011) (5 Viewers)

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
RAMI¹⁰;3309229 said:
This is nice but as Alen said, I don't think Conte will drop his wingers to play such a team...
Me neither, but it's what should be done IMO. At least try it out.

We clearly have problems scoring goals, why a trident of pure strikers up front could be the way to go, without tampering our classy midfield trio of Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I'd play this.

Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Bonucci - Barzagli - Chiellini
Pepe - Vidal - Marchisio - Elia
Del Piero - Matri

Subbing in Pirlo, Krasic and Vucinic in second half.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Players can easily play 2 matches per week, they are professionals. And it's just October, no way they are tired and needed of a rest already... the league has just begun.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'd play this.

Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Bonucci - Barzagli - Chiellini
Pepe - Vidal - Marchisio - Elia
Del Piero - Matri

Subbing in Pirlo, Krasic and Vucinic in second half.
:agree:

Pirlo is instrumental, I doubt we'll see him benched unless he's injured.
It would cause the wingers to track back that little bit less though, I think it could work quite well. I really think now is the perfect game to play Elia. Genoa play counter attacking football, we are at home, he will have plenty of space.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Players can easily play 2 matches per week, they are professionals. And it's just October, no way they are tired and needed of a rest already... the league has just begun.
People forget that players like Lampard are 33, Pirlo is only 32...He isn't 50.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34
    IMO we should try a formation when we play home against an average team to see how we do without Pirlo. My concern is not his stamina or fatigue but the relying too much on him, if he gets injured we're in trouble unless we see how Vidal-Marchisio combine together in some couple of matches.

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
    I think we have good chances to win both Genoa and Fiora. We're playing both at home and we saw in previous matches, that we play much better infront our fans. Beside it would be a big boost to confiedence before merda and napoli.

I have a good feeling about next two matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)