[Serie A] Juventus 2-2 Catania (23/04/2011) (32 Viewers)

Man of the Match: Juve 2 - 2 Catania (23/04/2011)

• Del Neri

• Pepe

• Hustini

• Juve Clown School

• The Gastroenterologists of Juventini Around the World

• Loki, the Norse God of Practical Jokes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Del Neri: "Despite the loss the team played well and made many chances. We played our best and put Catania under pressure. We will continue to take it one game at a time and work hard in training."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We have been in this position too many times...every time we have a chance to move up we choke. So expect the expected.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nice Sig...love it. This is the only time in the history of his existence that I will ever cheer for him.

Back to topic fucker....we choke...have been for some time now...hopefully we can get our heads sorted asap.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:shocked:

Fvck you Cam for cheering that garbage , you have lost your touch :sigh:
the fuck?

I only cheered him on so they can beat Udinese. We need Udinese to lose and us win so we can catch up in the league table.

Pay attention albert...don't listen to a peasant like Klin...he didn't even do the full quote. :wth:

Mar 24, 2006
the fuck?

I only cheered him on so they can beat Udinese. We need Udinese to lose and us win so we can catch up in the league table.

Pay attention albert...don't listen to a peasant like Klin...he didn't even do the full quote. :wth:
Ohh never mind , i clicked the original post already :D
Klin :(

:p

btw going to sleep , i will watch tonight game i think ...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
the fuck?

So you posted the shifty smiley afterwards. Who cares? You still forza'ed(?) him, live with it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So you posted the shifty smiley afterwards. Who cares? You forza'ed(?) him, live with it.
I added the shifty right away! LOL even you quoted it with the shifty.

Still doesn't change that im cheering for him to win today....otherwise...fuck him. :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Don't let this Arteta look-a-like influence your judgement, Albert. He's a secret admirer of Ama. That's why he's always mentioning him. He can't get enough of him just yet.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Juventus (4-4-2): Buffon; Motta, Bonucci,Barzagli, Grosso; Krasic, Aquilani, Melo, Marchisio; Del Piero, Matri. A disp.: Storari, Sorensen, Traorée,Salihamidizc,Giandonato, Pepe, Toni. All.: Delneri

Catania (4-2-3-1): Andujar; Alvarez, Silvestre, Spolli, Capuano; Carboni, Ledesma; Gomez, Ricchiuti, Izco; Maxi Lopez. A disp.: Kosicky, Terlizzi, Marchese, Lodi, Schelotto, Bergessio, Morimoto. All. Simeone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)