Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Atalanta [May 17th, 2009] 15:00 CET (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Our players deserve to be beaten to death. Despite that handicap sitting on our bench, they simply MUST do better than this. What were they doing today? Even if you're paid to play so amateurish you won't be able to do it.

What Poulsen was doing today is a crime and deserves a jail sentence. I'd stop being a football player immediatly if i defend the way Mellberg, Legro and Grygera defended today. I'll know i'm no good and i'll quit.
Del Piero is a master of missing easy chances. Amauri played his worst match and Camoranesi was almost as criminal as Poulsen.
Remember our discussion last week, when we were excited about the possibility of making second place, and that we both said Udinese is the key match? Remember I was worried about Atalanta, this fuckin teams in "safe" play better when they have nothing to lose, and our idiots were so sure they will win this easily, I blame them for this opportunity, and also the biggest blame goes to Ranieri, he should have warned them, they should have been motivate to the top limit, they should have fought for this stupid match since the beginning, unbelievable.. :mad:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We moved 1 point closer to Milan :weee:

Congrats Ranieri for breaking a record :tup: You'll forever be in the Juventus history books, in the same chapter as Calciopoli and the Epo-scandal.

Nedved Man of the Match. 2 games left for this legend :cry:
that is how ranieri will see it, I 100% guarantee. He will ignore the fact that fiorentina are now 1 point behind us.

I really cannot stress how ESSENTIAL it is to finish in 3rd place at least this season. If we finish in 4th we will go into the CL prelims and this year the ARE NOT SEEDED. This means we could play someone like ARSENAL , VALENCIA or LYON. Meaning CL would be by no means guaranteed. Ranieri is putting this competition at risk he has to go imideately

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)