[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Verona [May 19th, 2018] (9 Viewers)

multiple vote

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
That's a bad look for Costa and Matuidi though.

It's one thing for a fan to post that, but you would never expect a Juve player, of all clubs, to post something like that.
Juve players are supposed to carry themselves with a sense of grace.
Yet crapoli had Juve merda written on their open top bus when they were celebrating the coppa italia a few years ago

Given how much they disrespected us, i say don't dish out what you can't take back

- - - Updated - - -

so they watched our celebrations? :heart:
probably left the scudetto of dignity in the hotel again

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yet crapoli had Juve merda written on their open top bus when they were celebrating the coppa italia a few years ago

Given how much they disrespected us, i say don't dish out what you can't take back

- - - Updated - - -

probably left the scudetto of dignity in the hotel again
We shouldn't have to stoop to their level.

This isn't a tit for tat deal. We are better than them, in every way.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We shouldn't have to stoop to their level.

This isn't a tit for tat deal. We are better than them, in every way.
difference is the club actually endorsed that message by putting it on their open top bus, in this case it was just a matter of 2 of our players posting a picture of 2 messages made by fans, i dont see how we're actually stooping to their level

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
This is the first year of DC and Matuidi being cringed out by the anti-Juventini. They're prolly still in a state of shock and pinching themselves and are repulsed by the vermin. Next year, they'll have been more used to it and will be more tactful.

Just lol at Napoli. They reached Inter level vittimismo, alternative facts delusion, and embarrassment this season.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lol, I bet at least one of the members miss this game due to that. Probably @Orgut :xfinger:
I did miss the game but not because of that..
My wife had a birthday + its a holiday so had no chance seeing this one.. Watched the highlights though..

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
That's a bad look for Costa and Matuidi though.

It's one thing for a fan to post that, but you would never expect a Juve player, of all clubs, to post something like that.
Juve players are supposed to carry themselves with a sense of grace.
was it on purpose though? they could have just cought it on life camera by accident.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
difference is the club actually endorsed that message by putting it on their open top bus, in this case it was just a matter of 2 of our players posting a picture of 2 messages made by fans, i dont see how we're actually stooping to their level
It wasn't even a picture. It was part of live video on Instagram which these fools took a screengrab of.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I just hope Buffon doesn't go to
or :inter2:

:scared:
Its either abroad or retirement (IMO he will play a season at Pool and then retire)
Dont think any of Milan and Inter want him and Im pretty sure Buffon wouldnt like to play for a rival

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
so they watched our celebrations? :heart:
That’s the best part about it for me :lol:

The poor, upset, mentally deranged losers were actually watching our Scudetto celebrations. And of course their victim mentality had to show up and point out that some fans held up “Napoli Merda” signs and coffins with Insignes name on them. As if it was actually Costa and Matuidi who organised these things :lol:

They are the most disgusting club in Italy and have been for a very long time.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Guy, it just hit me that we are a wannabe top team in world football. I mean we were on the right track in 2006 but then CP happened. It just hit how humiliating it is to reach the CL final 5 times.. and lose them all, since 22 years ago. It's shit. We are a second class team. It's the truth. It hurts, but we are and we have been for the past 15 years or thereabouts.

I mean.. This is what top football looks like. I know I'm picking the best of the best out there, but still, this is what top football looks like, and this could've been us if it weren't for CP.

This feels like shi.t, people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)