[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Venezia [May 1st, 2022] (6 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Saw the first half and got really bored.
Im surprised to see they have equalized as it felt like we are playing a Serie B team.
This is probably the first half I missed in years.
Anyway if Roma fuck up we get 4th place.

As for Allegri - I understand him being cautious but against Venezia you should just run riot on them and finish the game after 20 minutes.
Our approach is just wrong. I know Allegri can make excuses and when we sign new players we can evaluate him again but for me there are teams we should just end quickly.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
No one is worse than Kean. He is the epitome of "no end product".

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk
No fuking around, was him in open space late going down the right side not enough to give you any hope in the future?

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
No fuking around, was him in open space late going down the right side not enough to give you any hope in the future?
What did he achieve against the already tired defenders of 20th best side in Serie A? What was the result of that late run? Absolutely nothing, like usual.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
What did he achieve against the already tired defenders of 20th best side in Serie A? What was the result of that late run? Absolutely nothing, like usual.

Look tell me please if you could, with available players today for Max, who would be the first 11 and what formation used? :hi:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Look tell me please if you could, with available players today for Max, who would be the first 11 and what formation used? :hi:
I dont know what he meant exactly but formation is just a layout. You could play very different with 4-4-2 as it can be with attacking approach while there is also a defensive 4-4-2. It is more than just players.

I dont know why bother yourself on a game we won but there is no doubt we should play much better both in terms of playing style and results

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I dont know why bother yourself on a game we won but there is no doubt we should play much better both in terms of playing style and results
Look I'm very happy with 3 points any way to get it. Just tying to get info from the anti-Max posters here what he should do differently? Specifics.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Here's one players rating site's comments on the mid....

Federico Bernardeschi (RM) – 5/10 – Struggled to have any influence in the first half from the right touchline. Looked a little more dangerous when he popped up in more central zones after the restart but this was hardly a performance that’ll convince Juventus to renew his contract.

Fabio Miretti (CM) – 7/10 – I loved what I saw from Miretti on his first Juventus start. He played with a swagger that’s so often absent in Juve’s midfield. The youngster provided serenity, verticality and dynamism from the base of midfield. But, he has plenty to learn in the defensive phase.

Denis Zakaria (CM) – 5.5/10 – Zakaria was incredibly fortunate to play all 90 minutes after his reckless challenge in the first half only earned him a caution. The Swiss international, after starting well, was clumsy in the tackle and often sloppy in possession. His first touch occasionally lets him down.

Adrien Rabiot (LM) – 6/10 – There were the customary braindead Rabiot giveaways, but the Frenchman also contributed heavily in the defensive phase – again. He’s excellent in defensive transition.

IMO close to being accurate. Yes, that Miretti kid needs to be taught aspects of the game.

:max:
You need to coach him up and not starting in 2023, 24,, but starting this summer. Do you job and get it done so hopefully we have at worst a backup/part time starter mid next year.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I dont know what to make of our performances anymore. It's not pretty regardless of the results. There just seems to be a 'I can't be fucked' mentality surrounding the players. Some do care, many don't care, and others are just not good enough.

We just play shit football...simple as that. Everyone is at fault...players and manager.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont know what to make of our performances anymore. It's not pretty regardless of the results. There just seems to be a 'I can't be fucked' mentality surrounding the players. Some do care, many don't care, and others are just not good enough.

We just play shit football...simple as that. Everyone is at fault...players and manager.
Look I get what you are saying but a coach mentality can matter a lot. Atalanta for example over-performed for years. Their players know how to attack and how to find the others.
Im sorry but I dont think we have a weaker team than Atalanta. If they can perform so can we.
Despite our need for some serious quality I still claim we have the strongest team in Serie A (at least on paper)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
That Chiellini for Vlahovic sub at minute 57 at home against Venezia was 5d chess.
It must have been 5d, since you don't seem to have a clue when the sub actually happened.
But that's fine, you're not alone. Tons of people criticize Max (or others) for things that didn't actually happen.

As for the game: we once again succeded in making things much more difficult than they should have been. Oh, and our attack was absolutely dreadful. Impossible to say who was the worst between Morata & Vlahovic.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
3points. Secure 4 place. Get him the players he ask and let’s see how it goes next season… anything less than winning the league is a failure at least we basically decide to build for the future with youngster only

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)