[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Udinese (28-Jan-2012) (33 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
If it means more money for us, I don't mid us wearing our away kit. It's probably more noticable on the pitch too.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I was in shock when I saw that.
But there's a saying in Azerbaijan: you can wear my shoes but you can't walk the way I walk.
So Udinese can wear our colors but they can't play our game. I consoled myself with that.

But seriously, it's fucked up that we've played two home games in a row in pink :sergio:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I don't mind it that much, but the fact that the visiting team plays in our colors at our turf is kinda offensive, you gotta admit.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Not at all. As long as the club is the one deciding what to wear, it's not offensive. It would be offensive if we were forced to wear them at home.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
it's offensive to us (fans), cause we didn't decide to wear pink at home against Udinese of all teams, cause of a goddamn sponsorship deal.

It's like Liverpool wearing white when MU plays in red at Anfield. Ridiculous.

But anyway, this probably a one-time thing (better be).

Forza i Bianconeri !!!

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
it's offensive to us (fans), cause we didn't decide to wear pink at home against Udinese of all teams, cause of a goddamn sponsorship deal.
You cannot be active in transfer markets and ditch sponsorship deals at the same time.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
You want us to be active in transfer markets and ditch sponsorship deals at the same time?
LOL exactly. Besides Balocco and Betclic contracts are up coming this summer. Hopefully Agnelli could get a sponsor to really shell out this time

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You cannot be active in transfer markets and ditch sponsorship deals at the same time.
I don't want us to make stupid/desperate agreements like that anymore. Hopefully we won't need to... with CL football every year, awesome sponsors will chase us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)