[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Udinese (28-Jan-2012) (3 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
I guess we can expect to see a 3-5-2 system against Udinese. Without Vučinić and Pepe it's the best solution. Both Quag and Del Piero play much better in 2 man attack.

Probable lineup:

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Lichtsteiner - Vidal - Pirlo - Giaccherini - Estigarribia
Quag/Del Piero - Matri

I would love to see Marrone instead of Giac and Giac instead of Esti.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
giacherini is great as midfielder. as winger he isn't. Remember the wingers in this system have to cover the whole wing. Giacherini isn't a player for that. For me it would be one of esti or de ceglie. giacherini is to conte the replacement of marchisio :)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Depends how you set your standards.
Well if a win is 3 points, then my standards are 3 points. But if your standards are 4-3 loss with a magical match from DP then fuck that. Because I honestly think that this guy Del Piero style would be over the moon with this scenario.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #133
    Well if a win is 3 points, then my standards are 3 points. But if your standards are 4-3 loss with a magical match from DP then fuck that. Because I honestly think that this guy Del Piero style would be over the moon with this scenario.
    Juve win= Satisfaction
    Juve win + Ale on the field= Double satisfaction and triple depends if he scores or not.

Del Piero gives the whole match atmosphere a different taste, I'm not sure if you ever felt it.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    -----Barzagli---Chiellini---Caceres
    Licht---------------------------Esti
    ---------------Pirlo
    -------Vidal-----------Giach
    ----Matri----------------Quag

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    at home, we will smash them.
    I agree. I don't even think we've realized how important the Roma thrashing was for team morale. We beat Roma with our bench + the backbone of the starting 11. I know it's the Coppa, but I really think it could be one of those season determining games. Get back to me in 4-5 games, but I think our little flirt with the draws is over.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
    I agree. I don't even think we've realized how important the Roma thrashing was for team morale. We beat Roma with our bench + the backbone of the starting 11. I know it's the Coppa, but I really think it could be one of those season determining games. Get back to me in 4-5 games, but I think our little flirt with the draws is over.
    Tend to agree. The team was balls out against Roma. I think it was a nice turning point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)