[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 ToriNO (November 30th 2014) (9 Viewers)

MOM

• Pirlo

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• DNA Gobbo

Results are only viewable after voting.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Great game, great win. Torino had a great game and made life really hard for us. Before they scored the game looked just like every other game and we seemed to be going for an easy win. But after that crazy goal they woke up and gave us a real fight.

This game can have a great effect on the team as the whole team will always keep believing and play untill the last second, also I hope this will be a huge boost to our moral heading for the Viola & Madrid games.

One more thing to remember is 26 consicutive home wins BITCHHES !!

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Great game, great win. Torino had a great game and made life really hard for us. Before they scored the game looked just like every other game and we seemed to be going for an easy win. But after that crazy goal they woke up and gave us a real fight.

This game can have a great effect on the team as the whole team will always keep believing and play untill the last second, also I hope this will be a huge boost to our moral heading for the Viola & Madrid games.

One more thing to remember is 26 consicutive home wins BITCHHES !!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Epic trolling in this game once again. Very similar to the Roma game from earlier this season. The best kind of wins. Forget about individual performances, this is a derby and they are always difficult to approach. Our team showed character and balls to fight back and claim 3 vital points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)