[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 ToriNO (November 30th 2014) (1 Viewer)

MOM

• Pirlo

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• DNA Gobbo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Shit I didn't realise Amauri went to Torino :lol:

A quick search tell me he has 7 apps and 0 goals to his name

Fuck, he's so scoring a brace tonight. And you can bet your house on a Quag wondergoal within 20 minutes.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
I wouldn't want Pirlo to play this game. Give him some well deserved rest. I would go for Pereyra behind Morata and Tevez with Vidal - Marchisio - Pogba in the middle.

Then you can give Pirlo and llorente a 60 min' game against the Viola to get some warm up for madrid.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
We have to win this one, as I don't see Roma wining against Inter. After that shit head Garcia said so many stupid things in the papers this morning ( like always ), I hope we go +6 than I want to see what he'll say, why are we first.

I see Allegri desperately trying to bring Vidal in form but Pereyra deserves to start more than anyone (bar Marchisio and Tevez)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We have to win this one, as I don't see Roma wining against Inter. After that $#@! head Garcia said so many stupid things in the papers this morning ( like always ), I hope we go +6 than I want to see what he'll say, why are we first.

I see Allegri desperately trying to bring Vidal in form but Pereyra deserves to start more than anyone (bar Marchisio and Tevez)
Garcia is really fucking moron who is assuming himself as a great coach just because he won one title with Lille in France.But they will beat that dickheads Inter not because they are so strong but because Inter is a joke of a team.Of course I will be more than happy if they blew against Inter.Especcially that we play Viola rats next week away.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Garcia is really $#@!ing moron who is assuming himself as a great coach just because he won one title with Lille in France.But they will beat that $#@!heads Inter not because they are so strong but because Inter is a joke of a team.Of course I will be more than happy if they blew against Inter.Especcially that we play Viola rats next week away.
lets hope you're wrong :xfinger:. i hate Inter more than any other team but at the moment they are so irrelevant that i don't care if they win or lose. and at the moment i hate that piece of shit Garcia so much that i want them to fall down to the 5th place even if it means that Inter, Napoli and Fiorentina will finish infront of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)