[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Sassuolo [September 16th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I guess another game where we score in first 5 mins then the whole team is focused to create a goal for Ronaldo then Sass make it 1-1 then we win in the end 2-1. Again Ronaldo doesnt score.
We still get 3 points for a win though right?

So your scenario is fine with me mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and fuck international football.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We still get 3 points for a win though right?

So your scenario is fine with me mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and fuck international football.
Thats the only scenario I have seen in these 3 games. We might end up with 38 wins and 0 goals for Ronaldo

I actually like International football. Though I have to watch Albania playing. With our new coach Panucci we’re playing worse uglier football than Juve.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Woj
Cancelo-Benatia-Chiellini-Sandro
Can-Pjanic
Costa-Dybala-Ronaldo
Mario​
This is what I would like to see except Bonucci for Benatia. And of course Matuidi might prove better than Can over the long season. Max might as well start going with a lineup that is expected to lead Juve to a CL title. High wages isn't a given for excellent player performance, but this lineup contains for the most part the highest earners on the team at their positions, so I would expect them to be the ones out on the pitch. Agnelli and Co isn't paying these guys the big $$$ to sit on the bench.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Lets play our best and most energetic players:

Szczesny

Cancelo- Bonucci - Chiellini - Sandro

Cuadrado - Can/Matuidi - Bentancur/Matuidi - Costa

Dybala - Ronaldo

Pjanic doesnt offer much, too slow, lazy and conservative.
Mandzukic has contributed with 1 backheel (after 10 failed attempts), 2 tap ins. Besides that, absolutely nothing and he is not making it easier for us to create chances. I consider it pure luck/coincidence and not something we can build on. I was hoping he could be a great targetman for our wingers, but seems like that doesnt work. Sometimes he is in the box, sometimes he is on the wing to attempt a backheel or pass it back to Alex Sandro for a deep cross.
Bernadeschi actually had a pretty decent game yesterday and is close to the starting 11.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The players.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets play our best and most energetic players:

Szczesny

Cancelo- Bonucci - Chiellini - Sandro

Cuadrado - Can/Matuidi - Bentancur/Matuidi - Costa

Dybala - Ronaldo

Pjanic doesnt offer much, too slow, lazy and conservative.
Mandzukic has contributed with 1 backheel (after 10 failed attempts), 2 tap ins. Besides that, absolutely nothing and he is not making it easier for us to create chances. I consider it pure luck/coincidence and not something we can build on. I was hoping he could be a great targetman for our wingers, but seems like that doesnt work. Sometimes he is in the box, sometimes he is on the wing to attempt a backheel or pass it back to Alex Sandro for a deep cross.
Bernadeschi actually had a pretty decent game yesterday and is close to the starting 11.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Thinking Nedved has 3 accounts on tuz.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
We’ll get 3 points and people will still cry about the formation or whatever. Clockwork.

As for the lineup, I’d like to see Perin play.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Cancelo - Bonucci - Chiello - AS

--------Can - Bentancur - Pjanic

------D Costa - - - - - - - - Ronaldo

----------------Dybala

DO IT!!!!!
This is a good formation but we wont see it unless some of Allegri’s favorite players are suspended or get injured.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
thats the Pjanic hater idiot, ProMoggi. he changed his username for some reason
I like Juventus, not an individual player. I'm posting relevant content and thereby contributing to this forum with my opinion, not constant off topic bullshit like you and your gayboys. If you disagree you are welcome to explain yourself, else just shut up, it's not that hard and for the better of the forum.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Wahhhh Khedira

Wahhhhh wahhhhh y Allegri no start Dybala/Costa/Cancelo

Wahhhh wahhhh wahhhhh we won (again) but ugly football

And on and on it goes
Same shit every game, just like these juventini still crying over Marchisio as they pretend he was forced out of the club. Evil Marotta. Evil Allegri.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Would our team keep struggling to create anything in attack against minor teams with Berna and Mandzo in the field as starters???

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
- Will Dybala start?
- Will Cristiano score?
- Will Berardi be injured?
- Will we keep a clean sheet?
- Will there be bitching about our playing style?
- Will there be even more bitching about the bitching about our playing style?

Ah, such a long time to find out the answers to these nagging questions.
Yes to all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)