[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Parma (March 26th 2014) (9 Viewers)

Juve 2-1 Parma Man of the Match

• Tevez

• Tevez again for good measure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
While we played a very good half we had to balance it out with a terrible second. After Parma got the red card it appeared like we were the team playing with one mand down. Enough complaining, we got the three points but such a miss with Tevez not being able to play against Napoli.
I'm happy Tevez won't be playing against Nipples. This means he is rested for Lyon away. We've won the scudetto already. 24 points left to play for and we have an 11 point lead minimum. Tevez shouldn't be playing Sunday anyways. He deserves the rest.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
This was a joke display of ourselfs.
It it was not Tevez magic we wont score for ages.
And the thing that most pisses me off is the fact that we defend with 10 players.
Pirlo was awful.
Llorente nearby.
Pogba was bad also.
I can not understand whats going on with this team.
Once this luck will gone and we will lose some games in 89 minute just like today may happen.
Yes we won 3 points but this was a shitty display.
Pogba thinks that is in the schoolyard and is dribbling over and over again.
We will be without Tevez for Napoli match so I am not sure who will score.
Also I dont know whats going on with LLorente.He cannot give a proper pass.
Shameful.
It's not shameful. That's very exaggerative.

We won and claimed 3 points. Now if we lost or drew I could understand, but we wonnn.

Who cares if it was because of Tevez's magic? He's our player, that's what he's there for.

Oct 23, 2011
I'm pretty sure we won. You people are all ridiculous. One minute you're saying we should be conserving energy and rotating for EL, and making it our focus. Next minute you're screaming about a decent performance which we won against a team that was unbeaten in 17. We crushed them in the first half, and then were obviously a little tired in the 2nd half from our congested fixture list of late. We won. We beat a team in excellent form, without expending a huge amount of energy and with early subs. Get a grip people. :sergio:
I highly doubt we were 'conserving energy'. Conserving energy can't be done when you are constantly running behind your opponent. We should dictate the game and kill the game off, especially when the opponent is 1 man down. We were just having a hard time again.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This was a joke display of ourselfs.
It it was not Tevez magic we wont score for ages.
And the thing that most pisses me off is the fact that we defend with 10 players.
Pirlo was awful.
Llorente nearby.
Pogba was bad also.
I can not understand whats going on with this team.
Once this luck will gone and we will lose some games in 89 minute just like today may happen.
Yes we won 3 points but this was a shitty display.
Pogba thinks that is in the schoolyard and is dribbling over and over again.
We will be without Tevez for Napoli match so I am not sure who will score.
Also I dont know whats going on with LLorente.He cannot give a proper pass.
Shameful.
Dude, Parma hadn't lost in like 15 games or something. I think we were the last side to beat them. Also, our schedule is hectic now and we have some tired players out there.

Nothing irregular about this match at all. Great show of character by our lads to win once again!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I'm pretty sure we won. You people are all ridiculous. One minute you're saying we should be conserving energy and rotating for EL, and making it our focus. Next minute you're screaming about a decent performance which we won against a team that was unbeaten in 17. We crushed them in the first half, and then were obviously a little tired in the 2nd half from our congested fixture list of late. We won. We beat a team in excellent form, without expending a huge amount of energy and with early subs. Get a grip people. :sergio:
Yeah right and we were defending all second half from 10 man Parma just for the conserving energy matter.Stop this shit explanation.We played bad and thats a fact.If it was not Tevez we would never scored.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Tevez motm for sure.

Good result, I was afrad we would drop points today and against nipples. Now even if we lose them on sunday it won't hurt much.

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
This. Would rep you, but I can't again. I guess you make too much sense too often :D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Dude, Parma hadn't lost in like 15 games or something. I think we were the last side to beat them. Also, our schedule is hectic now and we have some tired players out there.

Nothing irregular about this match at all. Great show of character by our lads to win once again!
17 matches unbeaten exactly.But that is not excuse for defending against 10 men on our turf.How the fuck we intend to do something in CL or even in EL with this kind of display.
We should be happy that we barely won Parma with 10 men ???????

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I highly doubt we were 'conserving energy'. Conserving energy can't be done when you are constantly running behind your opponent. We should dictate the game and kill the game off, especially when the opponent is 1 man down. We were just having a hard time again.
I'm sorry, we were hardly running at all in the second half. Our players were jogging around the pitch for the most part, unless they were forced to run. We were defending a lead, and trying to close out a match without burning ourselves out as we are in the midst of playing basically twice per week for the past 6 weeks and for the next 6 weeks also.

We were also playing against a side that is unbeaten in 17, and was throwing everything they could at us to find an equalizer. Of course we are going to have a slightly hard time. And realistically they had 1 chance after the sending off. We had 4. How is that a case of them outplaying us? If Llorente finishes his chances, it's not even a match at the end. If Quags or Tevez score there good chances at the end... It goes both ways.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
17 matches unbeaten exactly.But that is not excuse for defending against 10 men on our turf.He the fuck we intend to do something in CL or even in EL with this kind of display.
We should be happy that we barely won Parma with 10 men ???????
No, we should all be in tears, hurting inside

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
It could be understandable i suppose if we were down to 10 men, the fact they were down to 10 and we invited the pressure on us is just lazyness from the players.

It's an Italian mentality to defend the lead it will never change guys so get used to it.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Dude, Parma hadn't lost in like 15 games or something.
Soooo what? In 20 years of watching Juve I never witnessed Juve at home defending and almost concedeing to Parma with 10 men, not even when Parma had stars like Crespo,Thuram etc etc, this is shameful.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah right and we were defending all second half from 10 man Parma just for the conserving energy matter.Stop this $#@! explanation.We played bad and thats a fact.If it was not Tevez we would never scored.
Tevez is on our team... He is a striker... It's his job to score for us and more often than our other players... Need I say more.... Do you understand the game of football? :sergio:

PS. after the card we had about 4-5 chances to Parma's 1. They had 1 great chance. We had several good ones. We weren't defending the whole time. Relax.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Soooo what? In 20 years of watching Juve I never witnessed Juve at home defending and almost concedeing to Parma with 10 men, not even when Parma had stars like Crespo,Thuram etc etc, this is shameful.
Well the most important part of what I said is that we have a heavy schedule and we have some tired players now. That's the main reason we suffered tonight.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Put sergios as much as you want but I repeat if it was not Tevez we will never score.
And is shameful to defend at your own turf against 10 men Parma.It is not Bayern or Real does not matter how many matches they are unbeaten.Team with clowns like Molinaro and Amauri.Give me a break.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)