[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Parma (March 26th 2014) (14 Viewers)

Juve 2-1 Parma Man of the Match

• Tevez

• Tevez again for good measure

Results are only viewable after voting.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
1-0 win. Vidal pk. Padoin to be the first sub. Osvaldo in the 84th, and Pirlo to play the full 90, because, well you know............

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I really agree with Conte about this line up.We must win this game.I know that we play Napoli on Sunday and Lyon next Thursday but this is very important game and also at home.So in just two weeks we will be well rested but in this particular part of the season we must win.Yes Vidal is pretty tired.He usually scores from that oportunities like against Catania,but he is one and only Padro Vidal.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We lose the next two and the scudetto race could be back on with 6 to play. :scared:

The team looks really tired and I have got to say Roma refuses to up. They've had a very good run. I really thought they'd draw last night and we could take it a bit easy, but even with 11 points up, I'm not convinced we have win the title yet. Two tricky games back to back when we are tired may create an uneasy situation in the table if we drop points, which I think is going to happen.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
almost impossible losing, we have now the best line-up, of course Barzagli is missing but Caceres right now is in a good shape and 1-0 win is a classic one

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli plays an open modern aggressive game so are we against big clubs, so will be like win it & leave it for us

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Roma wins in 92 minute.Torino could win easily last night.This is very important match.We must win.We wont lose NApoli or Roma.Mark my words.Fine Conte decision to play with best 11.Title race is not over.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i like the line-up. will be a difficult game but we should definately be able to pick up the 3 points.
the next 8 days will be brutal. napoli (a) and lyon (a) after this one... will be interesting to see how we handle this.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
well i kinda understand that some are a little worried because their thinking probably goes like this:
- we are 11 points ahead right now
- roma will win their postponed game against parma -> +8
- if we lose to napoli while roma win -> +5
- if we lose to roma -> +2
-> scudetto race wide open :p

pessimism is strong around here

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
well i kinda understand that some are a little worried because their thinking probably goes like this:
- we are 11 points ahead right now
- roma will win their postponed game against parma -> +8
- if we lose to napoli while roma win -> +5
- if we lose to roma -> +2
-> scudetto race wide open :p

pessimism is strong around here
We're currently 11 pts ahead , so if Roma wins their postponed game vs Parma and we win our regular vs Parma tonight , we'd still be 11 pts ahead ,not 8.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)