[Serie A] Juventus 2-1 Lecce [3rd May, 2023 18:00 CEST] (2 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Proper shit show from a mentally fragile team. 0 faith in this group to get some consistent games until the end of this season. Id be very surprised to see that. Haging by a thread entire match against relegation battlers. Very shaky in defense. At least we managed to create several good chances this game if Id try to look for any positives. Would gladly fast forward to the next season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Showed great character, pragmatism and maturity to scrap the win today against this grande Lecce City team… lol

Got to be honest it’s really getting more and more embarrassing seeing us trying this hard to hold on to a lead at home against such average teams that somehow end up outplaying us for large portions of the game, but anyway glad that we at least got all the points though, the less said the better.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I am almost certain that this squad can singlehandedly fill up a 10minute long video collage of only multiple wrong passes and poor decision making in the final 3rd just from this Lecce game alone.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Thats fucking football right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for the camera bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the field, men deliver their new born baby on the side lines. Fucking hard core dick in the ass butterball foosball fuck it chuck it game time shit. Football is back, baby

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
it was the most entertaining game in awhile, sadly. definitely wasn't the game we've gotten used to.
Maybe I’m a bad omen. Having two young players starting in midfield that aren’t scared of making a forward pass could’ve helped. Don’t think they’ve started a game together in the first team prior to today from memory.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Maybe I’m a bad omen. Having two young players starting in midfield that aren’t scared of making a forward pass could’ve helped. Don’t think they’ve started a game together in the first team prior to today from memory.
yeah, to me it just looked like they played a higher line and actually tried to be proactive for once in their lives. Dunno why they can't play that way every game, I swear Allegri manages them like they're a relegation side and have zero quality in the squad. It shouldn't matter who the opponent is, they have enough talent to play these type of games regularly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)