[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio [July 20th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pjanic is on vacation mode so I dont mind others getting the nod, aslong as its not Matuidi.

But Dybala benched makes zero sense, its not resting because he didn't play vs Milan and was benched vs Sassoulo. Dybala is rarely hot off the bench either, player who needs time to get going.

Unless it's minor injury, this is just stupid. Maybe thinks Higauin needs to start because Costa is, some kinda false sense of balance. Lets see.
Sorri is a retard, so it shouldn't be that surprising. You should always play your best players, especially when they are in form.

Both Higuain and Ramsey have been woeful (ok, maybe not to that extreme) post-covid.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
Pjanic is on vacation mode so I dont mind others getting the nod, aslong as its not Matuidi.

But Dybala benched makes zero sense, its not resting because he didn't play vs Milan and was benched vs Sassoulo. Dybala is rarely hot off the bench either, player who needs time to get going.

Unless it's minor injury, this is just stupid. Maybe thinks Higauin needs to start because Costa is, some kinda false sense of balance. Lets see.
I can agree with the midfield, but Ramsey has been in a terrible form. Pjanic hasn’t been convincing either but did less damage compared to Ramsey imo. Lets hope that he’ll have a good day.

Also time for Bentancur to step his game up again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)