[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (11th-Apr-2012) (38 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• DEL PIERO!

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
Hahaha Lazio.

This season, Del Piero scores the winning goal in the 82nd minute to defeat them.

Last season, Krasic scored in the final few seconds to win the first match and Pepe scored on 87 minutes to win the next game at their stadium.

Fucking Lazio :lol2:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Great to get the win eventually with some Alex magic, but the lack of effectiveness from our strikers remains a significant worry for our remaining games.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Taken me couple of hours to unwind from that :touched: Besides the epic decider that turned me into a 10 year old kid again, I was on the phone with a co-worker who was at this game, or more like I "tried" speaking to him most of the time, it was insaaaane how loud it was, he's not even a Juve fan but he said he was overwhelmed by the intense passion :touched:

How was second half? Same as the first?
First game this season where we played worse in second half then first, it allways been the reverse pretty much.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I was so scared in the 2nd half we are really lucky to be given this gift from God if it wasnt for that goal i dont think we where going to score again our strikers really need to get their shit together if we are going to win our remaining matches which i believe we will if they do.... or conte could simply play Ale more.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
we do have the worst strikers of all top sides across europe
It is very obvious looking at the fact that our top scorer is not even in the top 10 of scorers in the Serie A.
That is why we need the CF position reenforced this summer.

We could still become champions, which means that next year (with the right transfers) should be considerably easier

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hahaha Lazio.

This season, Del Piero scores the winning goal in the 82nd minute to defeat them.

Last season, Krasic scored in the final few seconds to win the first match and Pepe scored on 87 minutes to win the next game at their stadium.

Fucking Lazio :lol2:
That Krasic ending was the bomb. :D

we do have the worst strikers of all top sides across europe
In terms of efficiency, we're pathetic. 27 shots!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)