[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lazio (11th-Apr-2012) (15 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• DEL PIERO!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Will Hernanes be playing?
Don't think so.

Any lineups?

Man...i would kill to see Vidal-Pirlo-Marrone.

Probably Padoin or Giach in the middle. :sergio: FML
Buffon

Lichtsteiner-Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini

Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio

Pepe-Quagliarella-Vucinic​

60-40 Bonucci-Ceglie, 60-40 Quagliarella-Matri

------------------------------------------------------

Rocchi

Mauri

Scaloni-Matuzalem-Ledesma-Brocchi-Gonzalez

Biava-Cana-Diakite

Marchetti​

Anyone have a full list of Lazio's suspended and injured players?
INDISPONIBILI: Dias (incerto 34ª), Klose (incerto 34ª), Stankevicius (incerto 33ª), Lulic (incerto 34ª), Konko (incerto 33ª), Radu (incerto 33ª).

No suspensions.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
The ball is in our court. If the boys realize this, and put their heart into every game and don't settle for the draw we can win the title this year.
Milan will drop points, they won't win every game leading up to the last match day. They may drop points, but I'm guessing only 2pts (1-2 draws)

We can't afford to draw once, we can't lose our advantage.

Lets continue our campaign of 12 wins in a row in Serie A against Lazio.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We will drop points tomorrow

I don't think we can handle the pressure
That has to be a distinct possibility due to most of Juve's players not having experience of being in this situation.

They handled the Palermo game well, but they were going out just after hearing about Milan's loss, full of excitement at the chance to go top.

Different scenario when you've had the chance to sit around and think about the situation for a few days, because you have time to go beyond the excitement stage and start shitting yourself.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That has to be a distinct possibility due to most of Juve's players not having experience of being in this situation.

They handled the Palermo game well, but they were going out just after hearing about Milan's loss, full of excitement at the chance to go top.

Different scenario when you've had the chance to sit around and think about the situation for a few days, because you have time to go beyond the excitement stage and start shitting yourself.
This is where coaches matter.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i think some on this board are the ones that cant handle the pressure...im sure tonio got them boys wired up and fired up...
The issue isn't being up for the game or being focused.

It's retaining your composure so that you are able to execute a game-plan.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
If you're up for the game and well prepared mentally, there are obviously more chances for that to happen. Not saying it only depends on that aspect, though.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
On two clear correct offside calls.

Nothing to talk about that game other than, Milan look like shit and Chievo couldn't finish.

---------- Post added 11.04.2012 at 03:53 ----------

Klose, Hernanes, Dias, Konko and Radu are gone?

If we don't win tomorrow, that's sad.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
We will drop points tomorrow

I don't think we can handle the pressure
Shut up and stop jinxing my team Dru. :p

Forza today Juve. I have every faith in you. :sheik: I can't see the game today as I have work and school which I am very unhappy about but still rooting for them every step of the way. :sheik:

Additionally Conte please do not fuck up and play Borriello tomorrow. And don't you dare replace MY DC with stupid Esti!!! :andy2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)